No rating

Center Square School

Public | PK-1 & ungraded | 213 students

Posted October 9, 2013

This is the second year for my child in the Center Square School. He couldn't be happier and neither could I. It makes me so happy to see him thriving and being on cloud nine every single day, so excited to go to school. He loves his teachers and principal, Mrs. Green. I have to agree, she is top notch! All I wanted was for my son to get a great education and to be happy. . . .we are so extremely fortunate!

Posted September 26, 2013

Logan Township Elementary school is an answered prayer for our family! I have four children, two on the autism spectrum and another with ADHD. The two with Autism are only in second grade & have been in 4 different school districts since their diagnosis! Leaving my first Child Study Team meeting, I felt like the team at Logan really had MY CHILDREN'S INDIVIDUAL NEEDS at the top of their priority list. They weren't just plugging them into existing programs out of convenience, they actually looked at each individual child and suggested service after service. When my oldest was first diagnosed with ADHD, I was told by TWO separate schools that he wouldn't qualify for a 401 plan, because he had such good grades - it didn't matter that he was struggling with organization and distractions. After only one conversation with his teacher about our concerns, the Child Study Team leader called us. She wanted to make sure it was okay to set up a meeting to discuss setting up a 401 plan to help him! Thank you GOD for bringing us to Logan Township! FINALLY, the teachers, staff and programs have it right. They focus on the individual needs of each child! Trust me, that is very hard to come by!

Posted August 17, 2013

Love It! My son has attended both Logan Twp School's and I is now in High School. I have nothing bad to say about either & found them to be above any other school I've been to or heard of! I loved the teaches, principle & staff at both schools and always had great communication with everyone.

Posted March 22, 2012

Our family has only had good experiences with the Logan Twp. school district. The teachers and administrative staff are wonderful and truly care about our children. I am blessed to have a child who is quite above average, and the school makes every effort to keep my child challenged and involved. Love this school! The school gives the parents many opportunities to volunteer and visit the school and are welcomed!

Posted March 29, 2010

beware if you have a child with special needs. superficially they look great but reality is much different!

Posted March 28, 2008

Top-notch school! Highest quality of education in a picture perfect town! Couln't ask for more for my kids! Ill never move from this school distict!

What is the GreatSchools Rating?

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 4% 9%

Student subgroups

This school District averageState average
Students eligible for free or reduced-price lunch program 16%N/A34%

• Ms Beverly Green

Extra learning resources offered
  • Title I Targeted Assistance program (TAS)

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

100 Peachwood Dr