Long Branch, NJ

Posted May 06, 2015
I attended The Seashore School from first to eighth grade. Seashore was a transforming experience that helped prepare me for high school. I am most grateful to the teachers, who worked diligently to ensure the success of each student. Their teaching style was very similar to the teachers I have now at Allied. They expected quality work, and provided me with the skills and important study habits I will be able to use throughout my life. I think journalism also helped me tremendously with my writing in English. Thank you Seashore for not just showing and explaining, but inspiring me to be the best I could be.

Posted March 30, 2015
My daughter has been attending Seashore School for past three years. Seashore provides an incredible atmosphere for both learning and building confidence. Every teacher we have had the pleasure of meeting takes such pride in providing a nurturing and caring learning environment. My daughter at 6 years old is a fantastic swimmer solely due to the twice a week swim lessons. I would recommend Seashore to any parent who wants the best for their children!

Posted January 28, 2015
Seashore has been an amazing place for my twin boys. It is staffed by an excellent and experienced team of people. Classes are small and children are given lots of opportunity to learn and grow with many activities each day - not sitting in one class all day long but rather move around for swimming, science, gym, etc. And to boot...there is a bus everyday that picks up and drops off my kids. The staff is easy going, helpful, and happy to accommodate kids and parents. I could not have asked for a better experience and would highly recommend.

Posted June 06, 2014
Seashore is an excellent school. My 3 year old children are in an active learning environment, and around dedicated and happy teachers. Highly recommended program.

Posted June 05, 2012
My daughter has been attending Seashore since she was 3 years old. She will be going to the 6th grade in September. Seashore has become a second family to our family. I couldn't imagine my daughter attending another school. She was given a strong foundation at home and Seashore has continued with a job well done. This year, she was nominated to the Jr. National Leadership Conference in Washington D.C. by her science teacher. Not only has she achieved high academics, she is also a well rounded student who participates in basketball, soccer, track, swim team, chorus and all school plays . She started Theatre camp 4 years ago @ Seashore and has found a new passion! In her words "its like magic!" Seashore's staff is friendly, caring and well educated. Each member truly cares about every child. And everyone is recognized for a job well done. If you're looking for a safe environment, small class room sizes, and a staff that works beyond expectations, Seashore is the school of choice!

Posted March 08, 2012
Seahore School is a wonderful place. The children visit the residents and patients for all the major holidays . These students are bright caring kids who visit our nursing home providing songs, dance and plenty of love. The teachers are amazing! Their dedcation to the children are phenomenal. This is evident by how the kids interact with the residents. These kids bring so much joy to our center. We are so lucky to have them. Thank you Dawn and your wonderful teachers.

Posted March 07, 2012
I have had children attend both the Preschool and PreK classes at Seashore. The quality of the instruction that they both received went beyond my expectations. My son was far beyond his peers when he started Kindergarten. The staff at Seashore goes above and beyond to provide education in a way that is innovative and current. From the first year of Preschool the teachers and assistants were amazing. They made both of my children feel special, and helped nurture them while giving them an amazing start to their academics which included - science, music, gym, spanish, gymnastics and many class trips to the community. In PreK the staff has been equally amazing, building on the same academic structure with the addition of computers. My PreK student this year is already working on sight words and learning how to read. The teachers, assistants, and staff at Seashore are excellent, they have given my children an excellent foundation for their academics.

Posted February 28, 2012
My son began Seashore when he turned 3 and will be 5 this summer. The preschool was so incredibly nurturing that it was an easy decision once we looked at all of the available preschool programs in the area. The children swim twice each week all year long and learn gymnastics and all types of beginner sports with physical activity every day. Since we are both working parents, the concept of our son getting all of the sports taken care of during the week so that we can all relax on thee weekends was a huge plus. Miss Dawn was the best teacher we could have hoped for and would receommend Seashore to anyone!

Posted February 27, 2012
My son attends the Seashore school and has attended for the past two years. I visited many schools in the Monmouth County area before deciding on Seashore for my son. As a parent, the decision was a home run. The class size is small, the instruction is superb, but the most impressive part of this school is the people. If you are looking for a group of nice children, supported by warm and caring adults, then this is the place for you. It is a culture that promotes learning in a caring environment. Your child will learn more than you thought possible. They will learn a second language, a must for today's new economy. They will do math that you did in high school. They will be involved in athletics whether a star or a bench warmer. They will leave well rounded students as well as thoughtful and caring human beings.

Posted July 01, 2011
Both of my children go to Seashore School (for over 4 years now) and several of my nieces and nephews are attending for the past few years also. We love this schoold for so many reasons. It is now stuffy like other private schools, but our children receive a top rated education, which they actually have a curriculum that is a one year ahead fo the public schools. At all grades starting in pre-school, their weekly schedule includes, (2 days of swim lessons in their indoor pools, Outdoor in the summer months), spanish, yoga, reading, age appropriate class trips (at least one a month). very low studnt to teacher ratio, personal attention to your child and communication to the parents weekly. Their is rarely staff turnover, the teachers truly love their jobs and it shows. My kids know and love all the teachers and coaches at this school (pre-school thru 8th grade). It is worth every penny fo rme to keep them in this school. I work just to cover the tuition becaue they and we love it so much!

Seashore School