4-5 & Ungraded
Lumberton, NJ

Posted September 26, 2013
As a former graduate of LMS I am very pleased to send my daughter to this school district. She makes honor roll every marking period and loves her teachers! The staff is excellent as well as the curriculum. Our family is very pleased with Lumberton School District.

Bobbys Run School 4

Posted August 15, 2008

Posted March 08, 2006
I have been impressed with the number of specials and programs available to the kids. My son has enjoyed the school and we are sad to have to move!

Posted September 30, 2004
I moved to lumberton district because of their schools. Now my family is part of this difference of this great school. My child attends ashbrook 2nd-3rd grade and comes home everyday with a great postive attitude and glowing smile and wants to go to school even on the weekend. Lumberton district staff is a postive team player with the parents. Keep up the great work.

Posted September 22, 2004
The schools are great!!! they have great,wonderful and supportive teachers.Also they have friendly and caring staff!!! lots of community activies. Thank you lumberton district for everything you have done!! keep it up!!

Bobbys Run School
32 Dimsdale Drive, Lumberton, NJ  08048
Last modified Bobbys Run School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bobbys Run School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top