9-12 & Ungraded
Madison, NJ

Posted February 03, 2014
Living in Madison and being able to attend this high school has been one of the best things to ever happen to me. Now that I am in college I have a newfound respect and admiration for the Madisn educational system. What is taught and how the school is handled is geared to give the student body the best chance of success in the future. Simply put, Madison High School sets you up for success. I may not have known this while I went there, but now, in college, I can see it clearly.

Posted September 23, 2013
First of all, Madison is an incredible town with so much to offer. If Norman Rockwell were still alive, he would be painting scenes all over town, especially the high school! What a wonderful group of teachers, administrators and staff! Students graduating from this high school have all of the tools they need to continue their educations. There is an incredible athletic program and great club activities for students, who are involved in the community.

Posted October 26, 2012
5 Stars isn't enough. Our daughter obtained a place at Villa Walsh, Oak Knoll and MHS and chose MHS. We are thrilled with the quality of her education, the extracurricular activies available and the overall experience. The teaching is very high quality, teachers are dedicated and school leadership is committed to excellence. As an example, teachers will stay after school, or come in early morning prior to beginning of classes, to work with students who want more. That's dedication. While the property taxes in Madison are high, when you see what results from an educational standpoint you feel it is worth it. I'm sure that Villa and OKS are very fine schools, but I am of the opinion that the education on offer at MHS competes successfully with that offered at those schools - at a much lower cost! Keep up the search for excellence MHS!

Posted March 07, 2012
I go to madison now and i just moved here from a different state. if i may say the teachers and administration is really good and caring but the students are awful. If u are new they do not except you. They are rude and unwelcoming. i would not reccomend this school to anyone. I am switching schools now because i get really bullyed. Everyone is clicky and judgemental and all the kids dont like eachother and talk about everyone. Please dont let ur child go through what i am.

Posted March 01, 2012
I am a Madison High School graduate. I moved to another part of the country and was completely shocked when I found out that people that had graduated from the local high school could not read or write. I am thankful that I received the outstanding education that I received. I am and always will be proud to be a Dodger.

Madison High School
170 Ridgedale Avenue, Madison, NJ  07940
Last modified Madison High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top