Bad
Good

Magnolia Elementary School 1

Posted March 22, 2015
Worst Administration ever. A few good teachers but very few. My son has been bullied by teachers and students for yrs and although I begged for help from administration and the school board I never got it instead they put him into a situation that hightened his anxiety and he developed a school phobia. Now he has home instruction. So angry and disappointed in those who are supposed to protect him not hurt him

Magnolia Elementary School 5

Posted January 27, 2012
I graduated from Magnolia Public School three years ago. I went here for all eight years of my school life. The teachers are great, they care for each and every student. The classes are only about thirty-some students, but it's like a big, happy family. I loved it there. High School is so different compared to Magnolia Public School. I visit any chance I get.

Magnolia Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2011
I pulled my children from this district. My child was being bullied, school did nothing. My child was urinated on by another student (bully). Not accidental, like down by the sneakers. This was clearly intentional as his shirt was urinated on. My child sat from 10:30am until dismissal in urinated clothing. Was not sent to nurse to get cleaned up, not even a phone call from administration. Principal claimed he did not know it was intentional, yet my child's teacher told us, and the Superintendent she notified Principal that my child was scared he was going to get beat up , if the bully got in trouble. Meetings with the Superintendent were audacious at best, with him telling us it was a "courtesy" to meet with us, after another bullying incident less than 2 weeks after the urination incident. We went to Board of Education to address our concerns and questions about the safety and welfare of our children, and the BOE refused to allow us to speak, even after requesting to speak in a closed session. Needless to say, if having your child peed on, having him sit in that urine for 5 1/2 hours, is something you are ok with, then this is indeed a good school.

Posted March 10, 2009
I've never seen my granddaughter do so well in a school and love it so much! What 8th grader WANTS to go to school ???

Magnolia Elementary School

Posted October 08, 2008
My son loves it here. I was going to bring him back to his old school but he told me that his school before is really boring and magnolia school is fun. So I decided to let him stay. I'am really impress. My son never says 'no' to me obviously this time he did. I think because of how the people for instance his teacher and the kids are really friendly and nice. I figured his school before is not like that , I guess thats the reason why he doesn't want to go back there. Am lovin. The only thing that i dont like tho is them lining up outside. They should change that. They should let them line up in the gym or somethin' not outside the school. I don't know i think its better that way... Other than that i dont have nothing more to say.tnx.

Magnolia Elementary School 3

Posted January 14, 2008
My only complaint would be that the 7th and 8th graders never get to experience the 'Middle school' feeling. When I was in middle school we had electives, Magnolia there are none, we had sewing, cooking, woodshop, art, typing and many more. I wish my kids could get the the same quality and experiences that I had, I feel they are missing out!

Posted October 31, 2007
Students wear uniforms and they look great!

Posted August 31, 2007
A great school. A lot of activities for grades 2 and up.

Posted January 19, 2007
I wrote a bad review about this school a few years ago. I have to say that I was wrong in doing so. I have now graduated from Magnolia Public and have to say overall I enjoyed it. I went there for 8 years and had a great experience in every grade. Each teacher offers help and guidance for each student. Magnolia is a great place to live and a has a great school system. I recommend it to anyone who is considering it. I am sorry for my previous statements and regret writing them. -cp

Posted September 18, 2006
This school offers a very high quality education. Teaching staff cares about thier students. Administration very active in curriculum development and teacher accountability for student success. New uniform policy adopted in 2006-07. The Board is very sensitive to student achievement and a positive school environment. Wide variety of after-school clubs and activities.

Magnolia Elementary School
420 North Warwick Rd, Magnolia, NJ  08049
Last modified Magnolia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.