Posted July 15, 2013
I cannot say enough great things about this child care center. Great hours of operations; worked wonders with working parents. The staff and teachers so caring, understanding, educated, always putting their best foot forward towards the enrichment of the children that attended. Always a positive and loving environment. I cried when my son graduated from there, as I felt they were like an extended family.

Posted December 22, 2008
My daugher (now 6) and son (now 4) have both attended Lakeview since 2004. This is a great, great school thanks to the Principal (Ms. Susan) who, I must say, runs a tight ship and we love her for it! The programs are great, the teachers really care for the care, enrichment and safety of the kids. I highly recommend this school to any working parent with young kids!

Posted May 15, 2006
Excellent child care program. The children learn a lot academically in an incredibly friendly, safe, clean and balanced environment. The director and the teacher are dedicated to providing the best preschool education, while the children are very happy. Lots of opportunities for extra things (gymnastics, computers). It is the perfect combination of a wonderful school for the children, and very caring for the busy parents (lunch provided, open for long hours). Very highly recommended.

Posted February 21, 2006
My son was enrolled in this school for a year. I can't say enough good things about it. Hot lunches, caring teachers, Safety. You couldn't ask for more

Lakeview Child Center-Manalapan 3

Posted October 19, 2005

Posted September 08, 2004
This is a great program, my son is now four in Pre K, he started at age 2. My other son is in the infant room starting at 10 weeks. We are very pleased with every aspect of Lakeview.

Lakeview Child Center-Manalapan
100 Bridge Plaza Drive, Manalapan Township, NJ  07726
Last modified Lakeview Child Center-Manalapan is a Private school that serves grade K
Lakeview Child Center-Manalapan Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top