Bad
Good

This school provides the wholesome nurturing home away from home for my boys. I have seen any and all concerns resolved effortlessly. The new love of learning my boys have is a direct result of this school enthusiasm encouragement and appreciation. They created a balance of creativity imagination and mixed the curriculum right in like a secret ingredient. My boys love learning. I am so grateful to this amazingly run school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school and it's staff have collectively an amazing ability to run a school who's students get exactly the support enthusiasm encouragement and appreciation they need to become their best version of themselves, creating a real love of learning . I am in deep awe and gratitude to this school, it's faculty and this district. Wow!! Mother of 3 boys...

I am very happy that my son goes to the good school. This school is having all the facilities like nice class rooms, art, gym, music, computer labs, library, auditorium, cafeteria,.. Teachers are nice. They are teaching well. They are giving every day home work. They are also giving every day optional home work (interested students can take advantage and finish). They are giving every month optional projects ((interested students can take advantage and finish). Overall I have very good opinion on this school.

Very diappointed in Taylor Mills. Having moved from a very good school district in NJ we had heard a lot about how fantastic this school was going to be. Instead my daughter got stuck with a disgruntled 4th grade teacher who was frustrated having been moved from another school and one who should have retired long ago (& did at end of last year). Most of administration is very nice but Ive never heard of a school sending out class placements the week before school starts giving WORKING parents absolutely NO time to prepare their children. Definitely 'who you know' in this school.....overall a disappointment. Good thing only 1 more year to go!

Wonderful, nurturing staff and administrators. Active and very visible Principal and Assistant Principal.

My son has gone to this school for three years and I am very impressed with how far he has come. The teachers are tough but fair and I really must admit I wish they were that way when I attended Taylor's Mills. The only issue I have had is with communications. I do not get all of the activity information regarding conferences, plays, etc in a timely manner. However, I'd rather take the excellent schooling of my child than that.

Last modified Taylor Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.