PK-5 & Ungraded
Manchester, NJ

Ridgeway Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2013
We recently just moved to the area, and I have to say the staff at Ridgeway made our son feel so welcomed, they gave us a tour of the school, and everyone seemed to know who he was even before he started school, The staff is so welcoming! It made me as a parent want to go to school!

Posted October 14, 2010
Very warm, caring teachers and staff!

Posted October 11, 2010
Ridgeway Elementary School has the kindest most caring faculty. From the principal to the lunch aides, they have all guided my child as if she was their own.

Posted October 07, 2010
The staff is wonderful, my kids enjoy going to school every day and learning. Thank you Ridgeway.

Ridgeway Elementary School 5

Posted October 07, 2010
Ridgeway school is all about the students! This school is always on the cutting edge! The curriculumn is developmently appropriate and the teachers always push the kids to do their best! It is great to see so many enthusiastic teacher's under one roof that love what they do, it shows through each and everyday when the children come home with the same type of excitement in their voices when telling us parents about their day! Keep up the good work Ridgeway staff!:) It is important that our children love to learn, continue to grow, and enjoy their learning experiences. Ridgeway school makes this possible for my child! I thank you!

Posted October 06, 2010
My daughter is excited and happy to go to school everyday. She is learning so much already. She loves the other students and the teachers.

Posted September 26, 2010
Ridgeway has wonderfully supportive parents. My kindergarten students are eager to learn and excited about everything.Our Pricipal is also always there with an open door ready to listen! It is a great place to work

Posted September 25, 2010
The school is student centered and fosters a partnership with parents and the community.

Posted September 20, 2010
Because Ridgeway has the best teachers anywhere!

Posted April 23, 2010
I LOVE Ridgeway School. The teachers are fabulous, and always welcome and encourage parent involvement. I couln't see my kids going anywhere else!

Ridgeway Elementary School
2861 Ridgeway Rd, Manchester, NJ  08759
Last modified Ridgeway Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgeway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top