Marlboro Township, NJ

Posted October 26, 2011
My son attends this school and it has been transformational. The school service students who are not able to learn well in public school settings - they offer small classes, excellent teachers and great counseling services. Tuition is paid by our school district because the students all have IEPs.

Posted July 23, 2008

Collier High School 0

Posted August 06, 2007
collier has done so many great things for me, including supporting me through my hard times and celebrating in my triumphs both in and out of school. its just a wonderful place to be. the teachers and faculty do everything they can to help the students. and since its a very small school you get a chance to familiarize and get to know the staff on a more personal note. it truly has helped me grow.

Collier High School 3

Posted March 09, 2006

Posted July 09, 2005
- a former student
Collier is a true blessing. The faculty there really care about the students, and go out of their way to make sure we are prepared for anything or whatever. There are many kind, caring and generous people at Collier, and I encourage you to take advantage of the oppurtunity. When you start at collier, it is a very scary place, but every one of the students are kind, caring and many go out of their way to make you feel at home, I consider Collier my second home. If you are considering an alternative school, choose Collier. The grounds are also beautiful, seculeded as a mountain retreat, and a very collegial campus, offering old world charm. Smith Hall dates back to the 1930's and the collier house (now convent) dates back to the late 19th Century. Not to mention the up-to-date recreation room and many other facilities for the students enjoyment!

Collier High School 4