PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 27, 2016
I do feel this way, all of the children learn that dishonesty will not get them to good places, and that everyone should be fair towards one another.

Posted June 27, 2016
I am a current employee at the Marlboro Montessori and I have had nothing but good experiences, and memories here. All of the staff act professional, and make for a very comfortable working environment. -Ms.Fleurina

Posted May 02, 2016
Ms. Fluerina is a loving, respectful and incredible educator ! Thank you for making my daughter feel safe and loved.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 02, 2016
They encourage respect to all people and things. Their conflict resolution is outstanding and bullying is a zero tolerance issue.

Posted May 02, 2016
Before I moved to Holmdel, NJ I first researched if there was a good Montessori school located close to the home I was thinking of buying. After finding and touring Marlboro Montessori Academy, I knew I had found the perfect school for my daughter. My 3 year old daughter spoke primarily Russian at home and I was scared that she would have a difficult time with the transition to an English-speaking school. The staff at Marlboro Montessori was so caring and supportive that Mariela adjusted within days and did not even want to come home! The best way to describe Marlboro Montessori is by comparing it to an old established garden. The structure, organization, teachers, land, etc... are well developed and fine tuned to the needs of the kids and their families. I am a picky parent and I just could not be happier and neither can my daughter. Even with her lack of English she made friends quickly as the kids here are raised "right" , with kindness, understanding, and most importantly respect. Respect is a constant theme here. From the teachers to the kids and vice versa and the teachers/staff to the parents. The equipment and classrooms are clean and non-cluttered. A true montessori school in the middle of farm land and with the henry Hudson Trail in its own backyard! The owner grew up in the farm next door and has dedicated her life to making Marlboro Montessori the best school it can be. there is nothing comparable in the surrounding areas. This summer they are adding a water-park-like splash pad in addition to their existing swimming pool , arts and crafts hut and amazing playground area. I have only been here 6 months and I intend to keep my daughter here and send my little one once she is old enough.

Posted October 08, 2015
All of the teachers have been wonderful at this school. Ms Vera, in particular, has left such a great impression with the kids. Both of my kids adore her. She has taught my 2 year old so much more than I ever could and she has also been so kind and loving toward him. He couldn't wait to go to school everyday to see Ms. Vera and for that I am very thankful. She is amazing.

Posted October 08, 2015
I cannot say enough good things about Marlboro Montessori Academy. My two children started at MMA over a year ago, they are 2 and 4, and in one year I have seen a world of difference in their knowledge, their confidence and their overall curiosity and interest in learning. I had a bad experience with my daughter at a non-Montessori school prior to MMA and I am so glad we switched. Their method has been so refreshing and works so much better than any conventional methods that I have seen. My two year old knows more than my 3 year old did at the end of last year. Their key to success is their teachers. I love the teachers at MMA! They have been so wonderful with my children. They are so good with the children, they are extremely knowledgable and most importantly, they know how to work with a child's strength and weaknesses. They really do tailor teaching to the individual to ensure each student gets the most out of their time in the classroom. The mixed age group classes have also been so good on so many levels. I highly recommend this school. The academics could not be better and your kids will be taken care of by very loving, caring teachers.

Posted October 07, 2015
This is the place where your kids will never feel they are away from home! I have two boys, 4 and 5, and they used to go to a Russian child care. In the summer we decided it was time for them to move on and start learning English. We went through every single school in the neighborhood. We had to make sure our kids would get that special attention and their transition would be easy. Montessori was the perfect choice. Kids started to attend the camp in July and it was fantastic! I was amazed how the boys could enjoy the camp without understanding English. It is the atmosphere, the people, the owners, the approach - all this make the experience amazing and unforgettable. My kids still talk about the fun they had by swimming in the pool, having ice-cream parties and bunch of other things they did in camp September came and school started. While they are still learning English they absolutely LOVE going to school. They love their teachers, they love everyone there. They learn things at the kindergarten and pre-school age that I remember learning in 3rd grade of my elementary school. I can see the boys developing and growing to be kind and caring people, and I see a lot is coming from school. My older one had a birthday and we brought the cupcakes to school and before the kids started to have the treat the teachers sang a song with them about thanking for everything they have in their lives. It brought tears to my eyes. It is so important that they are taught to be thankful along with other important things; at times, we as parents being always busy, forget how critical it is to teach them these things. It was amazing what my kids learn about animals, trees, continents. They teach them respect and one of the most important things I don't have to worry what they do and how their day is going: they are loved and are cared for. What else does a mother need? ABSOLUTELY recommend this place for every child. It is worth every penny and every minute spent their is a step up for my boys. I am so thankful for this place and these wonderful amazing owners and teachers. If I could give the school a 10 I would. I tried another academy for them a while ago for about a month and it was a disaster, although kids were with teachers who spoke their language. Montessori is the best out there. My kids are happy and my husband and I know the boys are at the best place ever.

Posted October 07, 2015
Ms. Jean, Ms. Carmella, Ms. Caroline, Ms. Lisa. EVERYONE is great there! So much love and joy in the area.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 07, 2015
The kids are taught to respect one another and taught to be thankful and kind

Po Box 272, Marlboro Township, NJ  07765
Last modified Marlboro Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4