Marlboro Township, NJ

Posted March 25, 2015
I can't say enough good things about this school. My little one began school here and LOVES IT!!! We can see a tremendous change in the past few weeks since School made special arrangements by opening a afternoon class with Ms Dipika; so our child could be ready for next school year. Everyday he is excited to go the school and comes home with new challenging lesson learnt. We are impressed every day with the individualized attention which includes Academic learning, problem solving skills , discipline with nurturing given to our children. If you are looking for a preschool in/near this area - I wouldn't consider anywhere but this school.

Posted March 22, 2015
My two daughters started attending Marlboro Montessori Academy (MMA) from 2013 (at the age of 3.5 and 4.5 years old). The results have been amazing. This school have very strong academic and theatre arts programs. The teachers are genuinely caring, dedicated and inspirational. Both the children loves to go to school everyday. Prior to MMA, both children only speaks Mandarin. The younger child has separation anxiety in the first few days but quickly got over it. The older child has transformed from a shy child to a child who loves to perform on the stage, in front of a large audience. Both their reading, writing and problem solving skills are also phenomenal. Thanks to all the teachers who made this possible. We heard from many parents that their children performed very well when they transition from MMA to the public school system.

Posted February 13, 2015
My daughter has been here about a year and I'm beyond ecstatic about my love for this school. This is Montessori teaching at it's finest! Nothing spared to keep the quality first class-beautiful safe location, absolutely fantastic, experienced teachers and staff, chock-full of programs etc. I've toured many schools and have had to change schools during our move from seattle, so have seen a various quality of schools. This school is the only one I have not 1 complaint about. Every parent looking to develop the emotional & intellectual well-being of their child in a warm, nurturing, yet academically exciting environment should look at this school at least once!

Posted December 21, 2014
I recently left my twins high school teacher conferences and started to reflect on the path to the wonderful success they are now experiencing and where it all began. My daughters spent 5 years in the warm, caring environment at Marlboro Montessori Academy. The wonderful staff helped to inspire and foster their natural curiosity, encourage their problem solving skills and ultimately lay the foundation for a lifelong love of learning. My daughters are now ninth graders and are thriving in an accelerated academic program. Both earned a 4.3 GPA in their first marking period of high school. Their teachers report that they are independent, creative, hard working, kind young women with a voracious appetite for knowledge . We are thrilled with their success now and are thankful that MMA was able to provide them with such a positive start. I highly recommend Marlboro Montessori Academy to those looking to provide the best for their children. My daughters have proven that the impact of an early Montessori education is long lasting. Thank you Marlboro Montessori Academy!

Posted November 20, 2014
As parents of a small child that had been raised with the assistance of a FT nanny, we stressed over the appropriate approach to education/socialization. We became immediately aware that Marlboro Montessori offers a spotless, well maintained property that is leaps and bounds above all other nearby options. They provided an honest, robust tour and candid explanation of the Montessori method & its impact on a small child. The toddler program was exactly what we hoped to find in transitioning our child from a home-centric upbringing. We recently learned that our child has been doing exceptionally well and the school is recommending a move to the pre-K level program at 2 1/2 years old. We are assured they will work at an appropriate pace during transition. Most importantly, we learned the teacher has been taking special care to expose our child to advanced personal lessons throughout the year to ensure excitement about learning while maintaining interest and stimulation. We look forward to a continued successful relationship with Marlboro Montessori and highly recommend them to all parents (especially those who struggle with making the 'right' decision for their child).

Posted November 04, 2014
As I make the daily 35 minute drive to and from Marlboro, I pass numerous schools and early learning centers but could think of no other place to send my 2 year old son than Marlboro Montessori. He is greeted by, cared for, and taught by such a kind, compassionate,experienced, and talented staff each day. He is making academic and social strides daily. He is following in the footsteps of his sister a MMA grad and second grader reading almost two years above grade level ! As a parent I couldn't be more thrilled! People often ask why I travel so far each day for a pre school and I simply say because it's the best, and that is truly the quality of education your child will receive from Marlboro Montessori Academy, the best!!

Posted November 04, 2014
Just want to thank marlboro Montessori academy! Both of my grandchildren went there and had a great expierence and flourished. Once they left and got into the public school system the teachers were amazed how advanced they were compared to the the other children! I would just like to thank marlboro Montessori and staff for everything they did for my two grandchildren.

Posted October 27, 2014
Sending our son to Marlboro Montessori Academy was the best decision we made with regard to his education. In a short time he has become a student who enjoys the experience of learning. The school is encouraging his dedication to learning and his curiosity. The hands-on and experiencial learning suits his learning style. The campus is beautiful and the staff is fantastic. He loves to go to school every day!

Posted October 23, 2014
I am not sure how or what they do exactly but I do see the results! My son has been with Ms. Lisa's class for a year and a half. She is phenomenal, dedicated and really cares. The administration values and knows each child and they have a program that seems to be working fantastically. My son started writing random words at 2.5 at home, and he really enjoys reading and learnig. He learns a ton of advanced concepts each day. He is very neat and that's because of their disciplined system that fosters responsibility. All around A++ I was a little nervous at first because it's not the conventional type of school system one may be used to, but the results say it all. I'm so glad I found this school situated in a beautiful atmosphere.

Posted June 05, 2013
If you desire a school setting that challenges each child in each classroom to achieve their individual best, then MMA is that school. I have three children attending the school currently (Third Grade, Kindergarten and Pre-School) and I am thrilled at what a caring, familial environment my children enjoy. They are thrilled about learning, and the teachers demonstrate mastery in their field and in the unique Montessori philosophy. MMA is what learning should look and feel like in the 21st century: problem-solving, integrating disparate ideas and disciplines, character development in each daily interaction.

Marlboro Montessori Academy
Po Box 272, Marlboro Township, NJ  07765
Last modified Marlboro Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Marlboro Montessori Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top