Marlboro Township, NJ

Posted November 20, 2014
As parents of a small child that had been raised with the assistance of a FT nanny, we stressed over the appropriate approach to education/socialization. We became immediately aware that Marlboro Montessori offers a spotless, well maintained property that is leaps and bounds above all other nearby options. They provided an honest, robust tour and candid explanation of the Montessori method & its impact on a small child. The toddler program was exactly what we hoped to find in transitioning our child from a home-centric upbringing. We recently learned that our child has been doing exceptionally well and the school is recommending a move to the pre-K level program at 2 1/2 years old. We are assured they will work at an appropriate pace during transition. Most importantly, we learned the teacher has been taking special care to expose our child to advanced personal lessons throughout the year to ensure excitement about learning while maintaining interest and stimulation. We look forward to a continued successful relationship with Marlboro Montessori and highly recommend them to all parents (especially those who struggle with making the 'right' decision for their child).

Posted November 04, 2014
As I make the daily 35 minute drive to and from Marlboro, I pass numerous schools and early learning centers but could think of no other place to send my 2 year old son than Marlboro Montessori. He is greeted by, cared for, and taught by such a kind, compassionate,experienced, and talented staff each day. He is making academic and social strides daily. He is following in the footsteps of his sister a MMA grad and second grader reading almost two years above grade level ! As a parent I couldn't be more thrilled! People often ask why I travel so far each day for a pre school and I simply say because it's the best, and that is truly the quality of education your child will receive from Marlboro Montessori Academy, the best!!

Posted November 04, 2014
Just want to thank marlboro Montessori academy! Both of my grandchildren went there and had a great expierence and flourished. Once they left and got into the public school system the teachers were amazed how advanced they were compared to the the other children! I would just like to thank marlboro Montessori and staff for everything they did for my two grandchildren.

Posted October 27, 2014
Sending our son to Marlboro Montessori Academy was the best decision we made with regard to his education. In a short time he has become a student who enjoys the experience of learning. The school is encouraging his dedication to learning and his curiosity. The hands-on and experiencial learning suits his learning style. The campus is beautiful and the staff is fantastic. He loves to go to school every day!

Posted October 23, 2014
I am not sure how or what they do exactly but I do see the results! My son has been with Ms. Lisa's class for a year and a half. She is phenomenal, dedicated and really cares. The administration values and knows each child and they have a program that seems to be working fantastically. My son started writing random words at 2.5 at home, and he really enjoys reading and learnig. He learns a ton of advanced concepts each day. He is very neat and that's because of their disciplined system that fosters responsibility. All around A++ I was a little nervous at first because it's not the conventional type of school system one may be used to, but the results say it all. I'm so glad I found this school situated in a beautiful atmosphere.

Posted June 05, 2013
If you desire a school setting that challenges each child in each classroom to achieve their individual best, then MMA is that school. I have three children attending the school currently (Third Grade, Kindergarten and Pre-School) and I am thrilled at what a caring, familial environment my children enjoy. They are thrilled about learning, and the teachers demonstrate mastery in their field and in the unique Montessori philosophy. MMA is what learning should look and feel like in the 21st century: problem-solving, integrating disparate ideas and disciplines, character development in each daily interaction.

Marlboro Montessori Academy 4

Posted June 04, 2013
Highly recommended. After 4 children, I have high expectation for education and have truly found it in MARLBORO MONTESSORI. The kids are constantly challenged to excel in such a friendly, beautiful atmosphere! The staff are all so dedicated, knowledgable and loving!

Posted April 27, 2012
Great great shcool. It is the best decision I made to transfer my son to MMA. Everything has been wonderful. They are always thinking about how to improve to make it better for the children. Children here are nourished and blossomed. Highly recommend.

Posted March 20, 2012
Wonderful school, with wonderful, educational, fun activities for the students. This was our daughter's first year, and she absolutely loves the program. MMA also offers activities in which the parents can be involved such as a Father Daughter Dance, a Spring Show, etc. This school is highly recommended from me, a very protective parent:)

Posted November 08, 2011
My 3yr old daughter attends the academy with glee everyday! This is her second yr at the school and she has made amazing progress. Her desire to learn along with retention of information keeps on flourishing. She has asked me to teach her how to read and is making wonderful progress with it. She has started simple addition at home now. She comes home this week telling us what the continents are and various detailed info about each one. The vast exposure she gets to a well-rounded knowledge base in a fun environment which promotes learning in so many creative levels is more than we ever expected! She is so happy and well-adjusted. She loves going to school everyday which is so thrilling to us. As parents we feel at home with the teachers and staff without issues ever in communication. Any needs have promptly been addressed. They are extremely flexible and strongly encourage parent involvement. My only regret is not having sent my older daughter here.

Marlboro Montessori Academy
Po Box 272, Marlboro Township, NJ  07765
Last modified Marlboro Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Marlboro Montessori Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top