Posted February 19, 2014
I'm in 4th grade and I love my school!! I love all my teachers that I had since 1st grade, and I make great friends in every class. Mar El is the best school ever!!!!!

Posted July 08, 2013
This is an awesome school both of my children have attended. I would highly recommend the school and the town!!

Posted September 25, 2012
Exceptional staff and school! My son is in 3rd grade and each year has had a fantastic teacher and wonderful learning experience. If there are any issues the staff are responsive and the situation is immediately rectified. Most importantly, you get a sense that the staff and teachers truly do care about their students which makes all the difference between a good school and an exceptional one.

Posted February 16, 2011
This is a wonderful school!! I children have been part of this school for 4 years now and it has been a great experience! The teachers are caring & patient. The staff is very helpful. There are many opportunities for involvement in the school. Academically, the teachers are always challenging my children to achieve their best. As a Mom I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted April 11, 2010

Posted April 05, 2009

Marlboro Elementary School 3

Posted October 23, 2007

Posted February 27, 2007

Marlboro Elementary School 3

Posted February 22, 2007
This school has been a disappointment. It is in a district where, on average, kids are from well educated families and can perform at a higher level. For the most part the scores are good because the parents push their kids to do better--not because the school provides adequate challenge. Its overcrowded. The teachers only notice the kids and parents who draw the most attention (positive or negative) to themselves. My child is capable but shy and obedient, which means that she was completely under the radar usually. She preferred to be left alone and most teachers were only too happy to do that. Also, good extracurricular activities are available to fifth graders and kids in the advanced classes.

Marlboro Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2005
This is a great school. There are so many academic programs available for students. My daughter is always involved and the parents collaborate together to be involved with the school. The teachers are highly qualified. My daughter's reading levels really improved greatly. I totally recommend for anyone to send their child to this school. You will be very satisfied.

Marlboro Elementary School
100 School Road West, Marlboro, NJ  07746
(732) 972-2095
Last modified Marlboro Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marlboro Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.