PK-5 & Ungraded
Marlton, NJ

Posted April 02, 2014
Rice is an excellent school with hardworking,dedicated teachers who go the extra mile. I highly recommend this school.

Posted August 02, 2013
I was so sad to see my child leave this school. We moved to Cherry Hill when she was in the 4th grade. The school we went to was small overly crowed and the teachers were no help. At Rice the teachers to caring and helpful. The class sizes are great and students get the attention they need. This school is amazing!

Posted March 05, 2010
Rice School has been an awesome experience for our family. Our son attended the Special Pre-K and is now in the 2nd grade and I cannot tell you how much we love this school! The teachers, suppport staff, therapists and other parents have been the best that we have ever seen. We hate to have to leave but being in the military we must go. If not, we would never leave. We recommend Rice to everyone! It will be hard finding another school to top this one.

Posted February 04, 2009

Posted August 28, 2005
The Special Pre-k Program is the best in the State. It has enabled Jordan to not only be himself, but to blossom. The staff, from the bus drivers and aides to the teachers and classroom aides are the finest, understanding ,loving and caring people that can be found anywhere. Bless you all.

Posted January 15, 2005
My son is presently attending Rice and we love it. He is in the 4th grade and so far all his teachers have been wonderful. He is a gifted student who needs to be challenged more than some other students. These special needs are always being met. He is involved in after school programs which he loves. I am so happy my other two children will be attending Rice as well. It really is an asset to living in this area.

Richard L Rice School 4

Posted May 19, 2004
- a former student

Richard L Rice School
50 Crown Royal Parkway, Marlton, NJ  08053
Last modified Richard L Rice School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard L Rice School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top