K-5 & Ungraded
Matawan, NJ

Posted February 28, 2012
This is a great school with a wonderful staff. my daughter loves going to school every day.

Posted April 15, 2011
This is an excellent school with great teachers. Very impressed with the way they care for the children.

Posted April 14, 2011
My granddaughter loves this school. The teachers are excellent, caring people. Couldn't have picked a better school.

Posted May 04, 2010
My son loves going to school every day and his teacher. That should tell you something!!

Cheesequake Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2009

Cheesequake Elementary School 1

Posted February 21, 2007

Posted April 30, 2006
It is a great school. I went there and loved it. The teachers taught me so much and made it fun to learn. We had many fun days at school, and great field trips. We also had tons of assembly, and I loved being in them. It is a terrific school.

Cheesequake Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2004

Cheesequake Elementary School
111 Route 34, Matawan, NJ  07747
Last modified Cheesequake Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cheesequake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top