K-3 & Ungraded
Matawan, NJ

Posted November 07, 2014
This my daughters 4th and last year at Ravin Drive. I have loved this school since she was in Kindergarten. The teachers are top notch, the principal is professional and will always get back to you. I will miss this school very much when my daughter moves on next year.

Ravine Drive Elementary School 1

Posted November 04, 2013
this school is a 9 only because they do a good job at kicking out all the kids with special needs or those they claim have behavior problems. What they are left with is mostly white cookie cutter kids. they are not interested in the childrens education only how good their school looks on review. this principal does not put the kids first.

Posted June 18, 2013
My Son is in Ravine Dr School...I am very impressed over all...He is in Kindergarten and knows how to read so well.not only that,he knows math and can spell words that He lean and correctly.it is a very good school.they are always willing to help.His Teacher Mrs Forgie is wonderful.She help my Son focus on His lesson.words can not express how happy and Grateful I am.God Bless!!

Posted May 22, 2013
We are moving out of state this summer and our biggest regret (aside from leaving family) is that our children will no longer attend this school. The teachers here are compassionate, fun, prepared and innovative. The principal puts her heart and soul into the school and truly treats every child like they are her own. The PTO is active and thriving.

Posted November 08, 2011
My daughter attends Ravine Drive Elementary and I am very impressed with the school. All of the administration at the school is top notch. Everything is organized and well managed and everyone that works there from the principal down to the teachers are just awesome. I also think that the curriculum is very good and I can see that my daughter is learning alot. The coursework is challenging with just the right amount of homework and I can see that my daughter is learning and growing at such a fast pace. The school also involves the parents a lot and I always know what is happening in my daughter's class. I have decided not to put my daughter in private school because this school is so good.

Ravine Drive Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
I love ravine drive school because each teacher puts 200% of effort into each one of their students! they are all great teachers and fill our childrens minds w/ great legnths of creativity and knowledge! you could not ask for a better school!

Ravine Drive Elementary School 2

Posted April 10, 2007
There are plenty of extracurricular activities like Bingo and Movie Night but I think that there is definitely a lacking of cultural, artistic and music activities for the children

Ravine Drive Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
My daughter just started the 1st grade so i can only go by our Kindergarten and start of this year. She loved her kindergarten teacher and i thought she was wonderful. The school seems great. My concern is the switching schools after 3rd grade to go for 4 & 5th and then switching again. When we moved here it wasn't like that. The only other thing i'm not sure i like that is different from last year is the dismissal procedure. Otherwise i do love the school so far.

Posted March 21, 2006
RDS has been such a satisfying experience for me and my 3 children. Since grade K my children have been embraced by qualified educators, who have been challenging, caring, and professional. The curriculum has really stretched my kids and they have performed in outstanding fashion. Their test scores are terrififc, and when they did not perform as expected, I was notified and they were given an opportunity to retake the test. Parent involvment is high with many of them belonging to the PTO. The PTO has been successful in planning and financing student trips, and purchasing technology for the school. All in all, RDS has been a pleasant experience for my family, and we couldn't be more satisfied.

Ravine Drive Elementary School