K-5 & Ungraded
Metuchen, NJ

Menlo Park Terrace Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2014
We are a new family to the school and would like to be involved for our children. Unfortunately, I feel there is so much negativity from gossipy moms here. These moms actually target you to listen to this list of negative comments about other moms. They have no problem mentioning names to you. It is very disheartening and uncomfortable. My kids have even told me some comments made by these women because they are at the school during the day to volunteer. We are completely turned off and are hesitant to volunteer because of these gossipy moms. It is a shame because the school seems to have a staff that cares and helps your child with their education. We are looking into moving our children elsewhere so we can feel comfortable with being involved in their lives at school. I would normally post my info but feel these gossipy moms may target me and my children next.

Posted August 22, 2013
My oldest son is 11 and in the 5th grade and I also have younger kids that attend this school. I have never had a problem with any teachers or the principal. They offer a wide variety of programs for kids who are having difficulties with speech, reading, & writing. The school is phenomenal.

Posted May 13, 2011
For a school like Menlo Park Terrace, five stars are not enough. I would give it 10 stars if the web site allowed it. It is an extraordinary school and the teachers are so friendly. Over all it's a great school, great teachers, great principal and the students are great too. Proud to be the parents of the kid who goes to MPT school.

Posted January 14, 2005
great school, great principal, great communication.

Posted February 11, 2004
This is our son's first year in Menlo Park Terrace School and we are extremely happy. The teacher involvement is extraordinary.

Menlo Park Terrace Elementary School
19 Maryknoll Road, Metuchen, NJ  08840
Last modified Menlo Park Terrace Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Menlo Park Terrace Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top