Posted January 09, 2013
Extremely happy with the level of education received at the school. Excellent teachers who are nurturing, creative, energetic, and Godly! They will treat your children as their own and really look after mental and spiritual growth. Cannot be a happier parent!

Posted July 08, 2012
My daughter has attended this school for the past three years - two years of PreK then K. We are extremely happy and grateful for the level of education and attention she received from Children First. My daughter and all her classmates are proficient readers (at 5 years old!). They've also learn math, history, writing, Spanish, along with great life skills. Teachers are very loving and supportive. They hone in on not only your children's strengths but also weaknesses and partner with you to guide and develop them as well rounded individuals. I would highly recommend this school to any parents looking to enhance their child's abilities. My second child is enrolled for the fall!

Posted March 14, 2012
This school was recommended by our friends and we can't thank them ENOUGH !!! The best in this area. Ever since my daughter started going to this school we have seen remarkable change in her. I only have wonderful things to say about this school - the director and the teachers. Ms Lee, Ms Hann, Ms.Stephanie etc, etc.. My daughter loves going there.. refuses to come home:) and that speaks volumes about this school. The monthly parent-teacher meetings are helping us immensely to work with them as a team. any concern, Ms.Lee - The director is a great lady - so very patient and loving, always there to listen and help ! I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for quality education.

Posted February 28, 2012
This is a wonderful school. Really, THE best. They care for the development of the children's intellect, character, imagination, and soul. They help the children actualize their intellectual gifts , and help them to develop and strengthen their relationship with God. This school is really is the best educational experience in Metuchen.

Posted October 25, 2010
Excellent school. Can't ask for more. Ms. Maria and Mrs. Choi are the best. All teachers are great, so loving! My kids had great experience there.

Posted October 12, 2010
This school is excelant. my both daughter went to this school and they are advance in reading and Math. Mrs. Choi is amazing teacher. Also Mrs. Maria the head, she is amazing.

Posted May 24, 2010
This school was recommended to me by my sister and now I would strongly recommend to other parents. My daughter does maths and reading which is almost one level up. I never felt need to put my kids in Kumon. I would highly recommend Mrs. Choi who is my daughter's class teacher and her way of teaching. The school is small but the standard of education is high, compared to any other schools around.

Posted February 02, 2009

Children First Montessori School
10 Jersey Ave, Metuchen, NJ  08840
Last modified Children First Montessori School is a Private school that serves grade K
Children First Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top