PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our first year at SLG was in one word Refreshing! This ia a truly dynamic school. Administration, faculty, staff you name it they have it right. This school should be the blueprint for other Catholic schools on how to get it right. I am truly grateful to have found a new school family in SLG.

We just started the 2012-2013 school year this week. I had the pleasure of meeting our new principal,Mr. Begley. My daughter is in her second year of preschool this year and I look forward to another wonderful year at St. Leo's! Its disappointing there are parents who are very hung up on the old administration not having contracts renewed. I can only speak fondly of Father John and I respect and support his direction with the school. He dedicated to our children and their education. I continue to be impressed with the school and hope parents will embrace our new leadership warmly.

Our principal this past year "did not have her contract renewed", in other words, she was fired in the middle of the school year. Since my child has been a student at St. Leo's, the quality of education has dramatically increased due to the fired principal, Mrs. Kowit. She was extremely dynamic and very involved. The school achieved several awards DUE TO the programs she implemented. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT OUR PASTOR FIRED HER...IT HAS FRACTURED THE SCHOOL AND THE COMMUNITY. MOST PARENTS ARE VERY UPSET. THE JOB OF PRINCIPAL WAS GIVEN TO OUR PASTOR'S GODSON, MR. BEGLEY...HMMMMM....Although our pastor's Godson is a nice man, he is not as warm and approachable as Mrs. Kowit was...I, for one, am very saddened and upset. The entire process seems very underhanded and unethical.

Although my daughter has just completed her first year of preschool at St. Leo's - I couldn't be happier with the school. I have a friend who has her 5 children enrolled. I have always admired their excellent manners and intellect. I have a deep respect and fondness for Father John and his leadership at the Church and school. My two young daughters adore him. He always takes time to say hello to the children at the school and shows great interest in their Catholic development and education. Since a new principal was appointed I cannot fairly rate that category. I have every bit of confidence Mr. Begley will do wonderfully in his new role!

I see how happy the children are and I see how respectful they are. It's wonderful.

great learning. promethean boards in all classrooms pre-k through 8th grades. Certain features such as a tiny tot tech room for preschool, different art classes offered, tumbeling room.

Great school. Very involved PTA. The teachers seem very caring. Lots of rules to follow, which is great.

i love st leos! the class size is excellent and the teaching staff really knows what they are doing. wonderful program.

Last modified St Leo The Great School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8