Middletown, NJ

Posted May 13, 2009
This school is such a special place!!! Once you walk into the little red schoolhouse you feel right at home. The staff are extremely gifted, knowledgeable , and nurturing. The resources available to the children is beyond comprehension! The school believes in developing a 'love of learning' belief, which seems to carry over...I am biased. I went to school here thirty some odd years ago and currently have two children enrolled in the school. They must be doing something right!!! There vision and ideals are the very same when they opened up thirty+ years ago. Sending my children there is one of the very best decisions I have ever made!!! I know what a fabulous foundation they have to grow on. Do yourself a favor and check it out...guarantee you will not be disappointed!!!

Posted May 09, 2009
One of the best choices I made in my life was to send my children to ACP. It totally changed my way of thinking about education and parenting. With this change, I am a better parent and my kids, as a result of going to ACP and having me parent in their philosophy, are confident and self assured in what they do.

Posted May 05, 2009
I'm in my 11th straight year as a parent of a child in this school. There is not other place like this in Monmouth County. I highly recommend it. It is based on the Reggio Emilia schools in Italy which center around child-led learning.

Posted April 23, 2009
My 5-year-old is in his second year at A Child s Place, and we could not be happier. This school has helped turn my son into a confident, curious and happy child, who is excited to go to school each day. The sense of community that A Child's Place offers helps my entire family be a part of the learning process. I cannot wait for our 1-year-old to attend.

Posted April 08, 2009
What a wonderful place for children to grow and prosper

A Child S Place School
1409 West Front Street, Middletown, NJ  07738
Last modified A Child S Place School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
A Child S Place School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top