PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

A Child's Place school ranks among the finest centers for Early Childhood education in the state, if not the country. The faculty are experts in theory and practice, the parent community is extremely involved and welcoming, and the philosophy that underscores the teaching values children as co-constructors of knowledge. My children thrive at this very special place. I can't imagine sending them elsewhere, and I say this as an alumna as well, for I went to ACP back in the late seventies.

This school is such a special place!!! Once you walk into the little red schoolhouse you feel right at home. The staff are extremely gifted, knowledgeable , and nurturing. The resources available to the children is beyond comprehension! The school believes in developing a 'love of learning' belief, which seems to carry over...I am biased. I went to school here thirty some odd years ago and currently have two children enrolled in the school. They must be doing something right!!! There vision and ideals are the very same when they opened up thirty+ years ago. Sending my children there is one of the very best decisions I have ever made!!! I know what a fabulous foundation they have to grow on. Do yourself a favor and check it out...guarantee you will not be disappointed!!!

One of the best choices I made in my life was to send my children to ACP. It totally changed my way of thinking about education and parenting. With this change, I am a better parent and my kids, as a result of going to ACP and having me parent in their philosophy, are confident and self assured in what they do.

I'm in my 11th straight year as a parent of a child in this school. There is not other place like this in Monmouth County. I highly recommend it. It is based on the Reggio Emilia schools in Italy which center around child-led learning.

My 5-year-old is in his second year at A Child s Place, and we could not be happier. This school has helped turn my son into a confident, curious and happy child, who is excited to go to school each day. The sense of community that A Child's Place offers helps my entire family be a part of the learning process. I cannot wait for our 1-year-old to attend.

What a wonderful place for children to grow and prosper

Last modified A Child S Place School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1