PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is closing at the end of the '13 school year and it makes me so sad to have to send my children to a different school next year. We will miss everyone at OLOL.

My daughter attends pre-k 3 at OLOL. I could not be happier with the teacher or curriculum. I know my daughter is safe, well cared for and being taught things I wouldn't expect a three year old to know. This is all done through fun! I am very pleased with OLOL!

The staff truly CARE about the kids, the Sisters offered to stay with my child after school if I'm late (though after-care is available); the parents develop friendships with other parents, we all volunteer to raise funds and donate our time to give the children the best possible environment to learn and blossom in!! They offer many programs to help the children discover and develop their God-given talents and offer ways to help the parents make the activities affordable! This school is a family!

Great School. Great Staff. Wonderful Principal. Teachers stimulate academic curiosity. This school is an equal opportunity school. Any one can attend, regardless of race or creed. It fosters gentle and knowledgeable young adults upon completion of eighth grade.

Within the last year and half, there has been a revitalized vision of the School led by dedicated parents, parishioners, teachers and pastor. The school has maintained its family atmosphere, but also sought to improve the School's facility, curriculum and opportunities. Our Lady of Lourdes is striving to meet the changing needs of its students and their families, including the purchase of a new wireless computer system. My wife and I have no questions about sending our children to Our Lady of Lourdes. We truly believe that the 'what's old is new' vision of the School, Shaping Our Future One Child at a Time, makes Our Lady of Lourdes special.

My child attended Our Lady of Lourdes school for many years. Over the years the level of education continued to slide downward. The school was in danger of closing last year. The parents have made great strides to keep it open.. it's really family atmosphere. My child needed to be tutored through out the first year at the new school as he was behind the other students in his grade. My child was on high honor roll continuously at Our Lady of Lourdes

Last modified Our Lady of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8