PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our Lady of Lourdes School 5

Posted May 17, 2013
This school is closing at the end of the '13 school year and it makes me so sad to have to send my children to a different school next year. We will miss everyone at OLOL.

Posted May 08, 2013
My daughter attends pre-k 3 at OLOL. I could not be happier with the teacher or curriculum. I know my daughter is safe, well cared for and being taught things I wouldn't expect a three year old to know. This is all done through fun! I am very pleased with OLOL!

Posted October 20, 2009
The staff truly CARE about the kids, the Sisters offered to stay with my child after school if I'm late (though after-care is available); the parents develop friendships with other parents, we all volunteer to raise funds and donate our time to give the children the best possible environment to learn and blossom in!! They offer many programs to help the children discover and develop their God-given talents and offer ways to help the parents make the activities affordable! This school is a family!

Posted August 06, 2008
Great School. Great Staff. Wonderful Principal. Teachers stimulate academic curiosity. This school is an equal opportunity school. Any one can attend, regardless of race or creed. It fosters gentle and knowledgeable young adults upon completion of eighth grade.

Posted August 17, 2007
Within the last year and half, there has been a revitalized vision of the School led by dedicated parents, parishioners, teachers and pastor. The school has maintained its family atmosphere, but also sought to improve the School's facility, curriculum and opportunities. Our Lady of Lourdes is striving to meet the changing needs of its students and their families, including the purchase of a new wireless computer system. My wife and I have no questions about sending our children to Our Lady of Lourdes. We truly believe that the 'what's old is new' vision of the School, Shaping Our Future One Child at a Time, makes Our Lady of Lourdes special.

Our Lady of Lourdes School 3

Posted July 16, 2007
My child attended Our Lady of Lourdes school for many years. Over the years the level of education continued to slide downward. The school was in danger of closing last year. The parents have made great strides to keep it open.. it's really family atmosphere. My child needed to be tutored through out the first year at the new school as he was behind the other students in his grade. My child was on high honor roll continuously at Our Lady of Lourdes

Posted March 20, 2006
There is a family environment at this school. Teachers are extremely dedicated to the students.

Posted February 13, 2006
I am very happy with the education provided for my son. He is in kindergarden and is learning the basics as well as discipline, self control and sharing with others. He is also learning more about God.

Posted June 07, 2004
The school is moving toward the tecnological future by adding the latest computers and software. OLOL School realizes the importance of computer skills for our children and is making every effort to prepare their students for the future. They are also developing a 'first class' website which will include in depth information on Admissions, Faculty, Activities, and much more. To involve the OLOL School Community the website includes a Message Board, Chat Room, and email addresses for all faculty, students, and parents. I couldn't be happier with the direction the school is heading. The school's web address is www.olols.org

44 Cleveland Ave, Milltown, NJ  08850
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. (732) 828-1951
Last modified Our Lady of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8