K-5 & Ungraded
Millville, NJ

Posted November 21, 2014
Silver run is the best school ever I used to go to this school but I'm in 8th grade now some teachers are strict in higher grades but are all nice

Silver Run School 3

Posted April 03, 2012
I have children in K and 1 at this school, and so far I am moderately impressed. Since starting at the school this year, both have made adequate gains in both Math and LAL. The Teachers are friendly and knowledgable. Unfortunately, the student population does not appear to have the support of well-educated parents. This directly effects the test scores and the learning environment. While I value the socioeconomic diversity, I understand there is only so much the school can do to combat the effects of poor nutrition, lack of meaningful home education, and economic instability. I plan to keep my children enrolled here, but with the understanding that I must continue to challenge my child in meaningful ways outside of school. They have both made good friends here, and I talk to them daily about not following or joining in any misbehavior. The principal (new, as of this writing) seems to be doing a great job. My children are engaged in the events and activities of the school. Office staff are always helpful. I have observed, however, that the school holds a TON of fundraisers. Plan to spend $20/month on fundraisers. Overall, this is a nice diverse school.

Posted July 01, 2010
The art program at Silver Run is the best I have ever seen. They study the masters of art while creating unique pieces.

Posted June 23, 2009

Silver Run School 4

Posted July 26, 2004

Silver Run School
301 Silver Run Road, Millville, NJ  08332
Last modified Silver Run School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Run School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top