9-12 & Ungraded
Monroe Township, NJ

Posted June 28, 2014
I am proud parent of Monroe High school. My son got full ride to great college.

Monroe Twp High School 3

Posted April 23, 2014
We moved from NY 2 years ago and were so happy to find a good high school for our son in Monroe area, despite of huge school taxes here. Big, new school with a lot of outdoor activities. Before he went to a private school, with tough discipline and everyday tests-quizzes. He always was a good student. But now we are not so happy, as before. His rate dramatically go down, some subjects he started to hate. We spend a lot of our time trying help him, got a tutor, extra classes, but it doesn't work. We are disappointed.

Posted April 22, 2014
I've been helping my son to locate a new home, and in exploring your website was amazed to find that Monroe Twp. High School was rated so poorly! Although 70% of the students are reported as white in your demographics, the school is listed as mostly hispanic in the description! This alone leaves me to question the validity of your ratings. I have taught in the district for over 20 years, and my children went through the Monroe school system. In addition, my sons both married women who went to the high school. Both of my children were accepted to Ivy League schools, and their wives graduated from Drexel and Virginia Tech. I can't imagine what you base your ratings on! As my son is currently using your site to assist with his decision in buying a new home in Virginia, I warned him not to place too much stock in your website based on your assessment of our school! I hope your other school ratings are more accurate than this.

Posted September 13, 2013
It's a great school. It sounds really funny when people who doesn't know anything about the school says that the schools aren't that good in Monroe. If you have kids going to this school then you will know how good the school and the teachers are. They are tying their best in helping the kids with studies.

Posted March 18, 2013
This is truly a fantastic school and does not get enough credit. The new high school gives the students a chance to take part in high quality class rooms. Most of the teachers really do love teaching and it is evident through the rigorous courses at this school. This school really prepares students for the real world. Athletic fields are top notch and teams are continuously improving.

Posted June 19, 2012
Very happy with the studies , one of the best school in middlessesx . New high school is very competitive in studies.

Monroe Twp High School 4

Posted January 30, 2012
The Monroe High is improving with new demographics. The bldg. is brand new and located in beautiful park. The study is becoming more competitive.

Posted April 19, 2011
Great school for education and extra curr. activities. Teacher and services are really the best.

Monroe Twp High School 1

Posted February 23, 2009

Monroe Twp High School 0

Posted January 31, 2009
Prior to coming to this school I was in private school and we had a heavy course load. When I got to this school I didn't have to lift a finger to get good grades. Now I am paying for all of that as I am attending Rutgers and the course load is heavy and classes are not easy. I feel that Monroe did not prepare me for college. HELP!

Monroe Twp High School
200 Schoolhouse Road, Monroe Township, NJ  08831
Last modified Monroe Twp High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monroe Twp High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top