3-5 & Ungraded
Monroe Township, NJ

Brookside School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
I love brookside school because the teachers are always willing to go the extra mile to help our children succeed......I feel our school is the best school because it has an outstanding group of teachers that love to teach our children....I feel really blessed to say my child goes to Brookside School because I know from the moment she gets off the bus she is in good hands....Our school shouldnt just be called Brookside School, it should be called..... Brookside School where our smart become smarter....Bottom line is Brookside School for a brighter education in learning....Brookside school where the teachers really teach with caring hearts and helping hands!!!! its a wonderful school!!! Vote for Brookside!!! It truly is hands down the best school ever!!!!

Brookside School 4

Posted January 31, 2006
The school is good. Teaches provide informative information to parents. Students are diverse and there is a strong sense of competition

Brookside School 3

Posted August 19, 2005

Brookside School 5

Posted May 08, 2005
i used to go to brookside when i was younger and i have missed that school so much! barclay brook and brookside are one of the best elementary schools in NJ. also on the side of school work, they do a lot of hands on activities and a lot of school games that were great. im in high school now and i still visit brookside to see old teachers. a lot of them left so there are new teachers but everyone still does a lot of fun and new acitivies in the school. i strongly recomend parents that are sending their kids to an elementary school to send their kids to barclay brook and brookside..trust me it will be worth it!

Brookside School
370 Buckelew Avenue, Monroe Township, NJ  08831
Last modified Brookside School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookside School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top