Monroe Township, NJ

Posted October 23, 2014
We transferred our son to St. Mary's for 4th grade due to the fact that we'd be faced with continuing in our less than desirable school district. He LOVES it! We LOVE it! Everyone is so nice, friendly, and caring. We are really happy with the decision we made.

Posted August 08, 2013
St. Mary's School is an excellent school for K-8 and provides a rich academic environment. The teachers care deeply about their students success, and the atmosphere is safe and provides an opportunity for each student to shine.

St Mary School 2

Posted October 08, 2007

Posted April 05, 2007
St. Mary's School is a wonderful school. My son has learned so much in the three years that the has been at St. Mary's. The faculty is wonderful. The academic program is great as is the sports program.

Posted November 13, 2006
I would recommend St Mary's to anyone looking for a Catholic eduction. Teachers and Administration are very friendly and easy to talk to. Academically St Mary's is very sound and its test scores are higher than public schools. St Mary's has plenty of extracurricular activities for all the children. Soccer, basketball, volleyball, baseball and softball are available for children K-8. The level of parent involvement is very high in a private school. Most parents like to get involved and that's what makes St Mary's a special place. I read one complaint about too many fund raisers but this is a private school where funds are limited. The fund raisers all go toward good causes. Even public schools have fund raisers in Williamstown and its cost per pupil is close to $10,000. Tuition at St Mary's is around $3000 so fund raisers are a necessity to provide the best for the children.

Posted November 12, 2005

St Mary School 1

Posted April 16, 2005
My two children have attended for three years, K,1,2,3, this school has the teachers work more on fund raising than teaching the kids, they send all the work home for the parents to teach how to do the school work. This is the second review I've submitted, this web site only post a good review it seems. Not happy with this school system. Will not attend next year.

Posted September 21, 2003
We love St. Mary's. My child is in kindergarten. Even these little ones get to go to computer and science labs. The teachers are wonderful. My daughter has learned a lot already and looks forward to going to school. St. Mary's has great leadership and parent involvment. We are like one big family!

Posted August 04, 2003
St. Mary is a great school. It is like one big family. The Principal, Vice Principal and Teaching staff are excellent as well as the supporting staff. I'm pleased that my children attend.

St Mary School