PK-5 & Ungraded
Monroe Township, NJ

Posted June 10, 2014
Oak Tree is a wonderful school with great teachers! The demographic of the area has changed dramatically and it is only creating a richer learning environment.

Oak Tree Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2013
We are planning on moving to monroe and i hv a daughter is in 1st. grade and will be going to 2nd grade in sep 2013.Plz let me know how are all the school(elementry, middle and the new high school) in monroe. Appreciate it. I had to rate the school for me to submit the post. plz ignore my ratings.

Posted October 06, 2011
Oak Tree school is great! I have 2 bright children who really enjoy the school. The demographic of Monroe has changed from here and I can see that the Monroe school system is only getting better.

Posted August 30, 2011
Oak Tree is a new school that was open in 2009. It has first class facilities. The school was designed to hold PreK up to Grade 6, and has around 600 students capacity. My daughter was very lucky to go this school in 09 for her first grade, and she loved every part of the school including programs, teachers and friends. This school is the most preferred elementary school in Monroe Township, and it seems to have been over crowded this year. My daugher's class has grown from size of 22 in 1st grade, to 23 in 2nd, and to 26 in 3rd this year. As for the programs, I think the school does a good job in Math, but could be better in language.

Posted August 04, 2011
Oak Tree Elementary school has excellent teachers. My child loves this school. The school programs compare to some of the best in the county.

Oak Tree Elementary School 0

Posted November 30, 2009
My kid goes to Pre-K at oak tree elemantry school. He really enjoys the enviornment. His teacher is very good. I love that they teach them discipline. Class activites are really broad range and skill oriented. I am happy with it.

Oak Tree Elementary School
226 Applegarth Road, Monroe Township, NJ  08831
Last modified Oak Tree Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Tree Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top