PK-2 & Ungraded
Monroe Twp, NJ

Posted September 02, 2010
I miss that school. My kid was very happy there.Teachers are great.Program too.Principal is one of a kind.

Posted June 25, 2010
I have witnessed many excellent example at this school of parent involvement. The PTO is very active in assisting the school and teachers. In addition, communication from the school, the principal, and the teachers to parents is excellent. These factors lead to my very positive rating of this school.

Mill Lake Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2009
My daughter started Kindergarten here. I see a lot of improvement in her ... she has started reading level 2 book the school is great and the teachers are great. I only wish they gave them more home work.

Posted May 19, 2009
My son loved kindergarten here. It is very organized and child safety is #1. His teacher is very informative as others from what I hear from friends. I never hear anything bad about this school. Blue Ribbon School!!

Mill Lake Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2008
Mill Lake is a great school. My son started in first grade. He also did speech lesson and his test scores were great. He is a avid reader and a great listener.

Mill Lake Elementary School