PK-2 & Ungraded
Monroe Twp, NJ

Mill Lake Elementary School 5

Posted September 02, 2010
I miss that school. My kid was very happy there.Teachers are great.Program too.Principal is one of a kind.

Posted May 20, 2009
My daughter started Kindergarten here. I see a lot of improvement in her ... she has started reading level 2 book the school is great and the teachers are great. I only wish they gave them more home work.

Mill Lake Elementary School 5

Posted May 19, 2009
My son loved kindergarten here. It is very organized and child safety is #1. His teacher is very informative as others from what I hear from friends. I never hear anything bad about this school. Blue Ribbon School!!

Posted September 25, 2008
Mill Lake is a great school. My son started in first grade. He also did speech lesson and his test scores were great. He is a avid reader and a great listener.

Mill Lake Elementary School 3