Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This school is terrific. THe teachers are reliable. And one stand out teacher is Mr.Pruksarnukul. The gym teachers Mrs. Penn Cowan and Mrs Shannon are great in a very very very very very very good way. You should go here. I would marry this school if i was allowed to.

The atmosphere of my school is very nice and the grades of the school are above average.

Glenfield is a great school for kids who are into arts and all that jazz. (lol) But Glenfield is also good for smarties because they have lots of great programs that anyone can apply to. The teachers are 100% great but some are 100% EVIL. thanx to me you will know if you want to go to this school. yes i am a student there but i think that glenfield is the best school in town even though it is in a bad neighborhood. Dr. Anemone is a cool principal and handles everything chill. if he didnt we would have the police in and out all the time! yes there are kids that are mean but you have to be strong to survive in this school. i hope you got what you asked for in this review!!!!

Glenfield is not as great a school as everyone thinks. It's in a bad neighborhood and the kids are really mean. If you aren't immediately accepted into a clique then your considered a 'loser' for the rest of your time there and long afterwards. The teachers are usually nice. In every 'house' there are one or two weird teachers. Don't be fooled by the town, Glenfield is not a school I would recommend to smarter students like myself/

Glenfield is a pretty good school... if you end up in a good house. Some may want an open house, with their basics all connected, or some may want a closed house, with rooms seperated. But that doesn't matter because you get what you get and you probably won't be able to switch houses. Glenfield lists plenty of interesting classes on their course catalog sheets, but when the signup sheets over a lot less. On the slim chance that they offer a cool class from their catalog, like CI History of Rock, there's a slim chance that you'll get into that class. Especially if your principal made you wait until the end of the summer to know if you could skip a grade or not, so he could see your NJ ask scores and all the good classes were full before you could sign up for them. I know from experience.

I go to this school and I believe it's the best!!!! If your kid enjoys drawing, ceramics, and anything arts, this is the best place. If your child enjoys acting, come here. If your child sings or dance, come here!!!! There are computer classes too! You can make movies and design clothes and cook at Glendfield Middle School. It is very diversed and cultural. I do everything! Come here! We also offer after-school care, after-school activities, and sports. We have our own mascot, the Cougar, we have our own track, football, and basketball team. Our colors are red and white. We have a cheerleading team too!!!! So make the right decision! Let's go Cougars!!!!!!!

Glenfield is a very good school! I have two children in school here and have been very satisfied. The instrument teacher is excellent as are the choir and acting teacher. The house system allows teachers to really know the strengths and weaknesses of the students, as the teachers remain with the students all three years. I have been pleased with the academic standard. The principal is very responsive and has held the students to excellent standards.

point blank. this is an arts school. if you want to be a modern dancer or soul singer, come to my school, glenfield. but the academics are weak. students spend more time in dance class than in math class. this is good for me, considering i am a dance major here, but it might be bad news for parents who want their kids to be academically chellenged.

It's a VERY, VERY, VERY good school. The principal is great, and the vice principal too..I LOVE IT THERE!!!

I have just started at Glenfield and I have already realized what a wonderful place it is. The open houses which many say are distracting sometimes can be helpful to help realize what will go on in the other classes for that day. Most of the times the open houses are quiet even though we are in open space. Although we have the same teachers for three years in a row, I love all my teachers and I'd rather stay with them for three years than have to get used to new teachers next year. I LOVE Glenfield and I would reccomend it to anybody

Last modified Glenfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.