Moorestown, NJ

Moorestown Friends School 1

Posted September 13, 2014
Wonderful teachers, campus and program; unfortunately I can't say the same for the students in the Middle and Upper Schools. Many of the boys constantly curse/use foul language and regularly disrupt the class and the girls are very snotty to newcomers. There are some nice students and parents but most of the parents are stuck-up, rude and self-absorbed and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Posted November 08, 2013
This is an incredible school and an incredible community. I checked out many schools before sending my daughters to this one. The teachers are incredible. All have degrees from top notch institutions, with most having impressive resumes in their fields. What's more important is the love of teaching and students that these teachers display. My daughters have been going to MFS for 6 years. I have yet to meet a teacher that wasn't excellent. All faculty and administration are extremely responsive. The parents are also very involved in their children's education. More than anything else, the children feel that they are part of a community that will be with them for the rest of their lives. If you want your children to have the best possible experience throughout their formative years, choose this school.

Posted June 22, 2013
MFS is a fantastic school and I was lucky to be a student there for many years. The education and academics are top notch truly prepare the students for college - critical thinking, writing, group work, etc. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, negative I can say about the academics at MFS. I can't even find enough superlatives that would do the school justice as in my mind it is a superior academic institution. The only problem I have with the school is that it has become a bit of a "prep school" and some of the students who attended are very snobby. I know some recent alums who had horrible experiences with bullying and cliques. Even the parents can be cliquey. I guess that's a downside to a private school. If you get a bad lot and get stuck with mean classmates, you don't have a lot of options. So, hope you get lucky with a great group of people because many people make life-long friends at MFS.

Posted August 06, 2012
ThIs school, and the people who go and teach there are amazing. MFS is and always will be a major part of my life.

Posted July 21, 2010
My 3 grandchildren are thriving at Moorestown since the oldest began 8 years ago. They all love going to school. It is a dream come true to have such an outstanding environment nearby for my grandchildren.

Posted March 11, 2010
Small class sizes, caring teachers, great service program. We're thrilled with the experience our child has had (first grade).

Posted March 05, 2009
I am a grandmother of a child that has attended Moorestown Friends for several years. It has been a wonderful school. My granddaughter was an 'A' student when she went to Friends. After getting there, her grades dropped for one year because the teachers challenged her with excellence, accountability, structure and character. I am happy to say, she met the challenge and is an 'A' student once again. T

Posted February 05, 2009
This school is fabulous. 5 stars, no doubt about it.

Posted December 15, 2008
This is a wonderful school. I have gone here for 8 years and every year has been amazing. Yes, it is a small school compared to most public schools, but that contributes to the comforting environment this school gives. I feel i have learned so much and I have seen my brother graduate from here with amazing knowledge. This star gets 5 stars without a doubt.

Moorestown Friends School 1

Posted April 29, 2008
It may be a good school academically, but the experience was probably the worst part of my life. The small class sizes are good from the standpoint that each student gets attention from the teachers, but it also means that you are stuck with the same people all the time. If you are in a fight with someone, you have no way to get away with it. Unless you have tons of money to spoil your child with, dont send your kid here. Even though it's a quaker school, people are so rediculously mean and rude to eachother you wouldn't believe it. This is the main reason so many people have left the shcol. You should take that into consideration before putting your child up to this.

Moorestown Friends School
110 E Main St, Moorestown, NJ  08057
Last modified Moorestown Friends School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Moorestown Friends School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top