6-8 & Ungraded
Morganville, NJ

Posted July 10, 2015
My older daughter just graduated from MMMS and I have nothing bad to say about the school. Granted she spent a lot of effort to keep up with her C-level classes, staying up sometimes with after-midnight studies. The test results allowed her to get admitted to very selective Allied Health Academy. Many of her friends also scored well and got admitted to numerous selective Freehold Regional High School District and Monmouth County Vocational School District Academies MMMS also offers a number of sports and clubs, she enjoyed Royalaires Choir program through entire middle school and Public Safety in her 8th grade. Looking forward for my younger one to go to MMS in a few years

Posted June 01, 2015
I can't compare to other district or schools, but it seems like quite a bit of turnover among administration in the few years I've had a child in this school. Faculty wise, I've had nothing but great experiences. I have one graduating this year and another starting next year and I have no concerns.

Marlboro Memorial Middle School 2

Posted January 16, 2015
Although I believe they have a great curriculum and it may be tech savvy, they lack diversity here at the school and embracing the differences on an open platform. Diversity should be part of our day to day life no matter where you reside. I am disappointed with the school system on that regard.

Posted July 29, 2013
The only way a student can actually learn s by being in Honors. The Honors teachers actually cultivate the students' minds by having interactive and mind-provoking activities in class. The other lower classes are barely taught and are full of teachers who just teach students for money. This causes the students to not really understand concepts, and they end up failing. I am in Honors, so I love this school!

Marlboro Memorial Middle School 1

Posted March 13, 2013
I moved to Marlboro to get a better education for my children, but I am quite disappointed with the incompetence of some of the 6th grade English teachers at this school. One of the teachers on staff is unable to enter grades in a timely manner. It takes her an average of 8-12 weeks to grade the majority of test and projects. How are parents supposed to track their child's progress under these conditions? Unfortunately, the administrators seem to condone her poor teaching skills and poor behavior towards students. Also, C level students at MMMS are graded on Valentine's letters written to their parents. Since when is writing a personal note to a parent counted as a test grade? Sounds like an elementary school art project to me. Luckily, my child was assigned a new teacher, who has a great reputation. Now, my child will hopefully be able to make up for lost time spent with two subpar teachers. My teacher quality score is a 3. I had to subtract two stars for the poor English teachers my child was originally assigned.

Marlboro Memorial Middle School 4

Posted June 06, 2012
My daughter went to this school and my son is currently going to this school. Very good school. Excellent teachers. Honors program for science is excellent. They have good choice of after school programs but there is no after school bus

Posted December 06, 2010
It has excellent teachers, and challenging academic programs, but the principal isn't that great. When you first see her you would think that she is terrible, but the thing is, once your in 8th grade, you will notice that she is actually okay. Many other students would not agree with me, but this is my own person opinion on our principal. My teachers are all excellent. The teachers in the quad communicates very nicely with each other, and in my quad, we never have too much homework in one day. I loved this school.

Posted January 10, 2008

Marlboro Memorial Middle School 4

Posted January 25, 2005
Right now I am a seventh grader here at Marlboro Memorial and I love the school here. It is much more convenient than Marlboro Middle School because it is one floor. A lot of people i know go to Marlboro Middle and say that it gets very crowded on the stairs there and that kids often get hurt. But, in my school, that can't happen because there are no stairs, anyway. For the seventh and eighth graders, there is a wonderful music and arts department. There are keyboard classes, singing and dancing, and instrumental as well as orchestras. As far as the academics go, the english department is wonderful but the math department can improve. The teachers are always willing to stay after school an extra hour to help a student understand. The teachers always get to know their students and their parents too. All and all, this school is awesome!

Marlboro Memorial Middle School
71 Nolan Road, Morganville, NJ  07751
Last modified Marlboro Memorial Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marlboro Memorial Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top