6-8 & Ungraded
Morganville, NJ

Marlboro Memorial Middle School 1

Posted March 13, 2013
I moved to Marlboro to get a better education for my children, but I am quite disappointed with the incompetence of some of the 6th grade English teachers at this school. One of the teachers on staff is unable to enter grades in a timely manner. It takes her an average of 8-12 weeks to grade the majority of test and projects. How are parents supposed to track their child's progress under these conditions? Unfortunately, the administrators seem to condone her poor teaching skills and poor behavior towards students. Also, C level students at MMMS are graded on Valentine's letters written to their parents. Since when is writing a personal note to a parent counted as a test grade? Sounds like an elementary school art project to me. Luckily, my child was assigned a new teacher, who has a great reputation. Now, my child will hopefully be able to make up for lost time spent with two subpar teachers. My teacher quality score is a 3. I had to subtract two stars for the poor English teachers my child was originally assigned.

Posted June 06, 2012
My daughter went to this school and my son is currently going to this school. Very good school. Excellent teachers. Honors program for science is excellent. They have good choice of after school programs but there is no after school bus

Posted December 06, 2010
It has excellent teachers, and challenging academic programs, but the principal isn't that great. When you first see her you would think that she is terrible, but the thing is, once your in 8th grade, you will notice that she is actually okay. Many other students would not agree with me, but this is my own person opinion on our principal. My teachers are all excellent. The teachers in the quad communicates very nicely with each other, and in my quad, we never have too much homework in one day. I loved this school.

Marlboro Memorial Middle School 3

Posted August 22, 2009

Posted March 14, 2009

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008
The teachers are amazing!

Posted June 19, 2006

Posted March 20, 2006

Marlboro Memorial Middle School
71 Nolan Road, Morganville, NJ  07751
Last modified Marlboro Memorial Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marlboro Memorial Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top