PK-12 & Ungraded
Mount Holly, NJ

Burlington Co Spec School Wc 4

Posted January 21, 2014
My son says that this is the best school. He loves his teachers, they are hilarious and always involved with all the kids.

Burlington Co Spec School Wc 0

Posted February 26, 2008
I just love this school. Love it. My son started in the south campus last year. He has autism. The program is spectacular! his day is full of learning and learning and learning! he has a swim day every tuesday and they have several outdoor play areas like no other school I have seen. My son is thriving at this school. Simply thriving. With all the activities and therapies they have to offer I would highly recommend this school to any parent with a child with special needs. And also, my sons teacher mrs. Scherer is wonderful a u t i s m m o m m y !

Burlington Co Spec School Wc