Mount Laurel, NJ

Posted February 06, 2014
My daughter attends Heritage Christian Academy. I am very pleased with this school. I like that this school takes their rules and regulations seriously. They actually enforce them. They expect the students to be respectful to the faculty and to each other. That is sorely missing in many schools. There is also a favorable ratio of teachers to students. My daughter has struggled with certain classes, but she was able to receive the help she needed. The curriculum is definitely more intensive then that of the public school she formerly attended, but the teachers are helping her rise to the challenge of her school work. Heritage also reinforces my daughter's spiritual foundation. They teach her to think and act morally, according to the Bible. The faculty teaches this and models it for the students. The result is a better behaved, more disciplined corps of students. Heritage is a fairly small school. As such, it does not have some of the equipment and facilities of a bigger institution. However, I am so pleased with the caring teachers, the challenging courses, the Biblical world view, and the positive effect they have all had on my daughter.

Posted February 05, 2014
Our thee children have attended this school for over six years. The values are true to our beliefs and the entire staff treat the children as extended family. We are pleased with the curriculum, the classroom sizes are small allowing the teacher interaction with each student. Train up a child in the way he should go and when he grows old he will not depart from it... And this they do well as they compliment home life.

Posted February 04, 2014
Great School. The staff at Heritage Christian Academy are very nice and they care about the children a lot. If you want to have a Christian environment with great education, then this is the school.

Posted February 03, 2014
Heritage Christian academy has been a blessing to not only my child, but also my whole family. The teachers who have taught my child for the past 4 years have done an excellent job in excelling her academically and spiritually. The classes are small and the teachers dedication to each student has been obvious in my daughter and her classmates. If you want a school with a caring, dedicated staff and a wonderful group of students, Heritage Christian Academy is the school for you.

Posted February 03, 2014
My children attended a pubic school, and the influences of peers began to be evident in their lives. Transition to a dress code took time, but most teachers at HCA, particularly in the past 2 years, are excellent, and the atmosphere in the classroom and in the hallways is respectful and God honoring. My kids and I are both very thankful for the change. It has been a great blessing!

Heritage Christian Academy 2

Posted May 13, 2013
I didn't not re enroll my kids due to the lack of resources they have. The children are bonded to their classrooms ALL DAY.There is not cafeteria available and no gym. Not to mention the extremely small class rooms where you are not accepted if you have not been there since birth or have family affiliated. My kids were singled out because of this, as Christians the Lord teaches us to love all, not play favorites. Unfortunately I saw this behavior not only with the children but also the teachers. They are very strong on Christian values which is great. I would not recommend this school unless you have some kind of connection.

Heritage Christian Academy 3

Posted October 18, 2012
My son entered Heritage in 3rd grade after 2 years of homeschooling, bottom line: We where forced to take our son out of Heritage as he was not accepted by the other children. The teacher's response to us was that oh well....They didn't accept him so that is that. The ring leader bully, an 8 year old girl and class leader pit everyone against my son. What the school attempts to do considering the extremely small class size is to seat your child next to the child that they think they will bond with when what the should be doing as a CHRISTIAN ACEDEMY is to promote acceptance Really sad that the infection that has destroyed our public educational system has also bled into charter schools. The people there are very nice and do seem to care about the kids but unless your child starts Heritage in pre-school I would strongly urge you to consider a school with a larger class size because the kids run Heritage not the teachers.

Posted September 15, 2008
My godson, use to attend Heritage before moving back with his mother. The staff at Heritage really care about the children. If you would like for your children to have a great education this would be the school for your child.

Posted May 23, 2008
As an Alumni of Heritage I can tell you that this school did wonders for me, I enjoyed all 4 years i went there for Highschool, the staff cares deeply about each and every student, and strives to maintain a safe and Christian environment. If you are looking for a school to send your student to this is the place.

Heritage Christian Academy 3

Posted February 22, 2008
I have to agree with the oldest statement submiitted. The school does a great job reinforcing Christian principles, but the school is understaffed and the children do not have a good grasp of the material as a result. First year teachers go unobserved and unmentored, further contributing to the problem. I agree that if excellent education were the primary goal, rather than boosting enrollment, then it would be a much better school.

Heritage Christian Academy
Po Box 326, Mount Laurel, NJ  08054
Last modified Heritage Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heritage Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top