K-5 & Ungraded
Mount Tabor, NJ

Mount Tabor School 5

Posted September 03, 2015
I moved to Parsippany last year from Burlington, NJ and was quite trepadacious about my boys since we were in a smaller more close-knit community there. I have to say that they hav done wonderfully at Mt. Tabor! The staff is responsive, nurturing and the curriculum exemplary. I attribute a lot of the success of the school to Principal Toomey who is a greagarious, approchable, loving educator. Even I look forward to going to school at Mt. Tabor! Much continued success and kudos for the entire team of educators, administrators, custodial staff and office workers who make it a great place to learn.

Mount Tabor School

Posted May 04, 2010
They are proud of their kids and strive to make them succeed.

Mount Tabor School 5

Posted January 29, 2008
Perfect school! Best school in Parsippany!

Mount Tabor School
900 Park Rd & Route 53, Mount Tabor, NJ  07878
Last modified Mount Tabor School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Tabor School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top