7-8 & Ungraded
Mullica Hill, NJ

Clearview Reg Middle School 5

Posted August 29, 2013
I find this to be a wonderful school providing my child with an excellent education.

Clearview Reg Middle School 1

Posted February 03, 2011
Not a good school, compared to other middle schools in the area. It's way too packed with kids and their curriculum is just average at best. Lots of punk kids too.... not impressed at all.

Clearview Reg Middle School

Posted October 21, 2009
I am a proud graduate of Clearview Regional Middle School, and am even prouder that all three of my children have attended and two have graduated from this school. It has an excellent academic program, and teachers who care about the curriculum and even more about the students. Every year I am surprised that the teachers my children get are better than the year's before, and I love them all!

Clearview Reg Middle School
595 Jefferson Rd, Mullica Hill, NJ  08062
Last modified Clearview Reg Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clearview Reg Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top