Bad
Good

Posted March 30, 2015
My daughter is attending East End I think it's a good school the staff are always attentive teachers really try their best

Posted May 13, 2014
I don't understand why this school is rated so low. My daughter who is 18 now, son 14, and 2 other sons currently attending had great teachers. My one son has ADHD and all they have done is help me come up with ideas on how to help my son not getting frustrated and focusing more. Mrs. Herman who recently retired was awesome and I'm sure the school will continue to strive for excellence. If more parents are involved with the school and teachers, I'm sure the rating will go up. I know many parents have crazy work schedules, but some participation from the parents is always a plus. I hope more and more parents can come on this site and speak highly of this school.

Posted March 03, 2014
My children have attended this school from Pre-K thru 4 th grade and the caring and instructional quality of this school is wonderful. My children enjoy school and wake up happy everyday knowing they will be attending East end Elementary.

East End Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2007
I have a child attending East End School and she has had excellent teachers. The teachers are caring and attentive to the children's needs and make very effort to communicate with the parents. My child's teachers have all been thoughful and take time to really assess what is best when deciding next steps for her academic progress. East End has a core group of very involved parents that make time for events and projects with the children and we hope others will join us. Together all of our children succeed!

East End Elementary School 3

Posted July 06, 2007
Why are all the good teachers leaving? E. E. is definitely not what it used to be. The daily communication among students would be rated an R on any given day. Stronger disciplinary action should be taken at school and home.

Posted May 01, 2007
this is my daughters second year at EE. I love this school so much- the teachers are wonderful. near the house. very caring principal and other teachers. very involved with activites and more.

East End Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2005
My son attended 1 through 4th grades. We found all his teachers, without exception, to be dedicated, hardworking and made extra efforts to communicate with us and help him move forward. He was in special education all 4 years and we were pleased with those services as well.

East End Elementary School
170 Oneida Ave, N Plainfield, NJ  07060
Last modified East End Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East End Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top