Bad
Good

Very good school a lot of teachers care a lot about the kids even though like some one mention they do have there favorites same people win prizes n etc my favorite person is Mrs Gallo the counselor she goes above and beyond to help also make sure all students are happy all three my kids went here n love it my son still visits teachers n he's 18

Great School, overall great teachers ,and a great little community! i went to this school as a child and I'm proud to be able to send my own children there now!

This school is a very nice school. Like the one women wrote. It is a tight knit community and its all about who you know. Most people that live here have grown up here. It's like the show cheers where everybody knows your name. Other then that the teachers are very nice and caring. Each year the school goes out of there way to make sure every child in that school has something to open for Christmas. It's all about the kids. I'm an O'Brien and my littlest brother still attends this school. Its great.

I have 2 kids currently enrolled and the third to start in 2001. I think this school is average. There does seem to be favortism and cliques among the PTO and those involved that I have witnessed first hand and decided not to be a part of any longer. Simple things like fundraisers...One could buy a thousand dollars worth of tickets for a gift basket and it is the same people who seem to win...I donate to the school regardless but it is just something I and my husband has noticed..He grew up here and I didnt and he admits it will just always be that way. Other than a problem with one particular teacher, the staff is great! I also love that this town is soo tight knit..Everyone knows and watches out for other children along with being an extremely safe town is why I love raising my kids here.

Awesome school and the Children are very closely guarded by the town police!

National Park Elem. is an absolutely wonderful school. It is located in a nice safe neighborhood, and filled with extremely caring teachers! Way to go!

Best School in the area.. Teachers are committed and excellent

Last modified National Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.