National Park Elementary School 4

Posted November 26, 2014
Very good school a lot of teachers care a lot about the kids even though like some one mention they do have there favorites same people win prizes n etc my favorite person is Mrs Gallo the counselor she goes above and beyond to help also make sure all students are happy all three my kids went here n love it my son still visits teachers n he's 18

Posted August 22, 2014
Great School, overall great teachers ,and a great little community! i went to this school as a child and I'm proud to be able to send my own children there now!

Posted January 27, 2011
This school is a very nice school. Like the one women wrote. It is a tight knit community and its all about who you know. Most people that live here have grown up here. It's like the show cheers where everybody knows your name. Other then that the teachers are very nice and caring. Each year the school goes out of there way to make sure every child in that school has something to open for Christmas. It's all about the kids. I'm an O'Brien and my littlest brother still attends this school. Its great.

Posted March 25, 2009
I have 2 kids currently enrolled and the third to start in 2001. I think this school is average. There does seem to be favortism and cliques among the PTO and those involved that I have witnessed first hand and decided not to be a part of any longer. Simple things like fundraisers...One could buy a thousand dollars worth of tickets for a gift basket and it is the same people who seem to win...I donate to the school regardless but it is just something I and my husband has noticed..He grew up here and I didnt and he admits it will just always be that way. Other than a problem with one particular teacher, the staff is great! I also love that this town is soo tight knit..Everyone knows and watches out for other children along with being an extremely safe town is why I love raising my kids here.

Posted February 01, 2008
Awesome school and the Children are very closely guarded by the town police!

Posted February 01, 2008
National Park Elem. is an absolutely wonderful school. It is located in a nice safe neighborhood, and filled with extremely caring teachers! Way to go!

Posted August 04, 2007
Best School in the area.. Teachers are committed and excellent

Posted October 28, 2005

Posted May 01, 2005
Both of our daughters have attended this school & both have done very well here & have enjoyed themselves. The teachers are positive, patient & care about the welfare & learning for each child. There is a fairly strong PTO & you can feel the warmth of a pleasant neighborhood. The only downside is it's location which is close to a major oil refinery. Overall I recommend sending your child here for a quality education.

National Park Elementary School
516 Lakehurst Ave, National Park, NJ  08063
Last modified National Park Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
National Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top