PK-5 & Ungraded
Neptune, NJ

Green Grove Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Teachers are good and with great credentials. The principal and the teachers are very involed in the kids education.

Green Grove Elementary School 1

Posted November 12, 2010
This is a terrible school. My son who is 5 was in a fight his first week of school because 2 boys tried to push him and broke his glasses. Another time I went to the school for a holiday with cupcakes to find out he was not in his classroom(after the bell had rung!) and no one knew where he was!Turned out he went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast-without me even knowing he was doing this as he eats in the a.m at home. There is zero supervision of kindergarten students and they are allowed to roam the school freely when the bus drops them off. He accumulated several tardies by loitering in the cafeteria-no one telling him to get to class,no one alerting me of this either! I have 4 children and none of them have ever been in a school where as kindergartners they lacked supervision! We have moved just to get out of this terrible school district and town!!

Green Grove Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2006
Overall the school system is getting better. The school is clean and safe. My two boys love the aftercare program and do not want to leave when I pick them up.

Green Grove Elementary School 2

Posted June 21, 2005
Am very upset with this public school. Am an ducator myself and thought it only right to give the public school a chance. With the Abbott funding they receive the teachers should be trained in the latest techniques instead of practicing outdated ones. Also my kids had to put up with teasing and kids out of control on the bus.

Green Grove Elementary School 5

Posted July 13, 2004
I love this school! My son attended pre-k 3 and pre-k 4. He learned so much in those two years. The teacher worked so well with the children and there was a lot of parent involvement within the school. My son will be attending kindergarden in September. I am confident that I will like it just the same.

Green Grove Elementary School
909 Green Grove Road, Neptune, NJ  07753
(732) 776-2090
Last modified Green Grove Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Grove Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top