St. Peter the Apostle High School 1

Posted March 15, 2011
DUh THIS SCHOOL IS CLOSED !!! UPDATE YOUR RECORDS YOU ARE SO BEHIND THE TIMES. GET WITH THE REAL WORLD

Posted January 21, 2008

Posted March 13, 2007

Posted January 24, 2007
We pleased to have become part of the SPHS family. In our search for schools, SPHS just seemed a perfect fit for our son. Every time we attend a function at school, that feeling is reinforced with us. It is truly impressive to see the number of staff that attend the after hours functions and support their students. Since September, Daniel has connected on a personal level with a few of his teachers and coaches, but none more than M/Sgt. Harrison. Since becoming involved with the MCJROTC program, Daniel has taken his personal responsibilities to a higher level both at home and with his school work. It has been a great motivator for him to achieve goals set within the program, and for himself. Programs like the MCJROTC program are a worthwhile investment for the student. We look forward to Daniel's remaining 3 years at SPHS.

St. Peter the Apostle High School 4

Posted October 08, 2004
This is my first year at this school. I am a freshman. At first it is hard as most peoples freshman year. The faculty and staff are actually quite nice. Everyone knows each other. St. Peters is an overall ok school.

St. Peter the Apostle High School 4

Posted January 23, 2004
This is my first year attending St. Peter's, however I am learning to like the school more and more. My Mother sent me here more so for the discipline. I was not doing too good at first, but now I am doing much better.

St. Peter the Apostle High School
175 Somerset Street, New Brunswick, NJ  08901
Last modified St. Peter the Apostle High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St. Peter the Apostle High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top