Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

I like Barringer (BAAH) because the teachers are so good teaching (except for Mr. Doiny).

Develops character: Agree

The teachers were always teaching the best.To there students and,it was all enjoyable.I became a good file clerk because of it,also a great gym teacher.Learned to run faster.

I used to go here when i was 13 and it was a wonderful experience.I became a great file clerk.

Barringer high has changed a lot!. Now Barringer is slipt into two schools. There are new principals for each school and also staff. The top floor is Barringer of the arts and humumites(BAAH) and down stairs is S.T.E.A.M. With u go to this school I perfur picking BAAH because they will help u succeed instead of STEAM. There are fights here and there in the schools but wat school doesn't fight?

I want, to know who I give complaint about security police, they always makes fun about my daughters or taking about them, they just there to do their job ok im sick and tired already. They just there ti make hispanic people fell bad, and thats not fear. You need to works with that. Because the only reason that my daughters dont want to go to school its because them. Thank you

I am a student at Barringer High School, And took 12 months studying there, I have observed many problems among students, that if you have a solution and if they can solve. I think that more regulations should establish and enforce discipline. There are many problems that need more understanding and suspension harsh back home, and have proven that school stafff is good (enough) and if it hurts the school and its failures, but need to look a little more in depthschool and more sacrifice. Trying to understand but most students give lectures and make them understand that if they can achieve their goals and they have to sacrifice his youth but now in order to be somebody in life, trying to make him understand that everything that is around is momentary fashion, cigarette among others. Being a school family.

this school is so good for my children and they love it!

Barringer is a Tough school but also a Great School it's not easy tryin to manage 1,100 student after all Barringer High School is the largest High school in Newark. I know that Barringer is not rated number 1 but if the Principal would ask for more help from the District i think the school would improve acedemically. We need our children to succeed. We got to keep them away from the streets and into the schools where they belong to contintue there education. (We) as Parents can do this.

I think is the principal responsibility to establish tough rules for student that are not respecting the school system as well as teacher. I you are tough with them they will be better students and student will not be afraid to go to school.

I attended Barringer High for the first 3 years of my high-school career,and I thought the school has potential,but the students just don't put forth enough effort to even begin to succeed. There are a lot of smart students there that aren't trying hard enough to make something of themselves just because of the school they go to. Just because Barringer has a bad reputation doesn't mean that they shouldn't try to become something despite their environment. I think the teachers that were there when I was a student did their best to ensure we had a good curriculum and got a good education. -Class of 2006

Last modified Barringer High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.