3-8 & Ungraded
Newark, NJ

Posted August 10, 2012
Last year was my children first year at the school and I loved it.. The principal really cared about our children and he made things happend. I was sad to learn he was no longer going to be there...

Posted June 24, 2012
i went hear from 1959 to 1967 i give it 5 stars great teachers and a fun time

Chancellor Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted February 06, 2009
The staff is excellent and very involved with the children.

Chancellor Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2009
My son has been apart of the chancellor family since kindergarten and he has done so well. This to me is one of the better and well structured public schools in newark... I recommend this school to others who can't get into charter schools sooner.Only speaking of grades (k-4)

Posted February 23, 2008

Posted December 31, 2006
i am currently in the sixth grade at chancellor avenue. i have been going there since kindergarten and i love it! my school has a lot of things that we really enjoy if you really want your child to have a good education send them to my school!chancellor avenue where we show cougar pride!

Chancellor Avenue Elementary School
321 Chancellor Ave, Newark, NJ  07112
Last modified Chancellor Avenue Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chancellor Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top