PK-4 & Ungraded
Newark, NJ

Elliott Street Elementary School 5

Posted May 03, 2015
My daughter goes to this school and so far she loves this school this is he first year she doesn't want to leave everybody is very nice and takes good care of her.

Elliott Street Elementary School 1

Posted July 02, 2004
To all parents considering placing their child in this school. I would not recommend it. I am unsatisfied by the manner in which my child was care for during school hours. My child had injuries inflicted by other students while the teacher was 'supposed' to watching over the class. The teacher in question did and said alot of inappropriate things, that made me uneasy about my child remaining in that particular teachers class. I constantly requested for my child to be remove for the teachers class and was denied. I kept at them about removing my child and finally towards the end of this school year he was placed in a different class and was performing much better and did not fear for his safety. He did not feel safe in that teachers class and she did not make sure he felt safe.

Elliott Street Elementary School
284 First Avenue, Newark, NJ  07104
Last modified Elliott Street Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elliott Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top