K-8 & Ungraded
Newark, NJ
Before care: Yes

Posted April 18, 2014
Maple ave is the best school ever.I am a student of maple and every body needs to go to maple i love maple we learn different things every day. So that is why maple is a great school.

Posted August 01, 2011
Maple is the best school at Maple we are like one big giant family. And everyone looks out for eachother. This school has amazing teachers , a very strong principal and very challenging programs.

Maple Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted December 31, 2009
this school is not good .ones you get to the 5th grade it is not good at all for the children it is alot of lack of attention and the teachers are not involed much.

Maple Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted September 06, 2007
I am a student of maple avenue and it is a wonderful school i have been attending for 7 years this is my last year i love them all class of 2008 i love maple good choice

Maple Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted April 04, 2007
My child has gone to Maple Avenue for five years and now my child is at Big Maple in the fourth grade. We have gotten so much support from their teachers. I feel like my child is going to the best public school in Newark. My child loves to read and isn't afraid of Math anymore. The teachers go out of their way to help the kids understand and enjoy learning. We Lucked out this year.

Posted May 06, 2006

Posted March 22, 2006

Posted August 08, 2005
- a administrator

Posted August 08, 2005

Posted March 22, 2005
- a former student
I think maple avenue is a wonderful learning enviornment for students. Not only do you have wonderful teachers working at your side you have wonderful class mates to help you as you go down the way. I was very sad when I left maple in 5th grade, my wonderful teachers and friends but I will always remember the how wonderful maple was.

Maple Avenue Elementary School
33 Maple Ave, Newark, NJ  07112
Last modified Maple Avenue Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top