K-8 & Ungraded
Newark, NJ

Posted April 18, 2014
Maple ave is the best school ever.I am a student of maple and every body needs to go to maple i love maple we learn different things every day. So that is why maple is a great school.

Posted August 01, 2011
Maple is the best school at Maple we are like one big giant family. And everyone looks out for eachother. This school has amazing teachers , a very strong principal and very challenging programs.

Maple Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted December 31, 2009
this school is not good .ones you get to the 5th grade it is not good at all for the children it is alot of lack of attention and the teachers are not involed much.

Maple Avenue Elementary School

Posted September 06, 2007
I am a student of maple avenue and it is a wonderful school i have been attending for 7 years this is my last year i love them all class of 2008 i love maple good choice

Maple Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted April 04, 2007
My child has gone to Maple Avenue for five years and now my child is at Big Maple in the fourth grade. We have gotten so much support from their teachers. I feel like my child is going to the best public school in Newark. My child loves to read and isn't afraid of Math anymore. The teachers go out of their way to help the kids understand and enjoy learning. We Lucked out this year.

Posted March 22, 2005
I think maple avenue is a wonderful learning enviornment for students. Not only do you have wonderful teachers working at your side you have wonderful class mates to help you as you go down the way. I was very sad when I left maple in 5th grade, my wonderful teachers and friends but I will always remember the how wonderful maple was.

Posted November 28, 2004
i think that maple ave is a gool school with me being a former student at that school and my whole family going there it hurted me when i left in sixth grade to attend private school but at maple i know that the teacher in that school will always have my back just as the students will this is the reason why i love maple my life has been there the teacher don't only teach but they make it fun by adding games as you learn.

Maple Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2004
I find the teaching staff at Maple Annex of very good quality. Their teaching potential is grossly limited because of very poor leadership, lack of supplies, discipline and parent involvment. These things constrict the learning ability of our children. The lack of concern in developing a childs potential is stagnent because the leadership is controlled by self advancement and ego, not concern of our greatest commodity, our children.

Maple Avenue Elementary School
33 Maple Ave, Newark, NJ  07112
Last modified Maple Avenue Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top