Bad
Good

Maple ave is the best school ever.I am a student of maple and every body needs to go to maple i love maple we learn different things every day. So that is why maple is a great school.

Maple is the best school at Maple we are like one big giant family. And everyone looks out for eachother. This school has amazing teachers , a very strong principal and very challenging programs.

this school is not good .ones you get to the 5th grade it is not good at all for the children it is alot of lack of attention and the teachers are not involed much.

I am a student of maple avenue and it is a wonderful school i have been attending for 7 years this is my last year i love them all class of 2008 i love maple good choice

My child has gone to Maple Avenue for five years and now my child is at Big Maple in the fourth grade. We have gotten so much support from their teachers. I feel like my child is going to the best public school in Newark. My child loves to read and isn't afraid of Math anymore. The teachers go out of their way to help the kids understand and enjoy learning. We Lucked out this year.

Last modified Maple Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8