Bad
Good

mckinley is a school all about leaning great things unlike other schools like dr e alma flagg thay are just haters of our school is the best ever

I feel that McKinley is a great school for students 3-15 to go to. The staff are very kind and helpful. Go Mustangs!

Wow...people are just making things up.... Don't believe all those negative reviews. My son is a PreK student at McKinley and he CAN READ ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The things that i most like about my school is how much the students learn per day. Each day we learn something new in math,science,english language arts,world language and many more subjects; but out of all i love the way teachers help me and my classroom mates understand things much better.

best school everrrrrrrrr i miss it so muchhh its awesome ^_^ its big and they have 2 gyms that is mad cool and the area is ghetto

got there from Cuba in 1969 and stayed thru 1974. Mr Upton was the Principal he didn't care very much for hispanics....neither did MOST of the teachers. I had to stand up for myself and my little brother a lot. Lots of fights and bloody noses to hold my ground.

I must say that there are some teachers in the 3rd grade that really work hard, Ms. Monero and Ms. Nascimento, they work together very well and the rest of the staff in the elementary (the one's that I am familar with) are also on par in their own way with these two teachers, specifically Mrs. G the art teacher, few people work as hard as these three women and they should get a few extra vaction days if I do say so myself.

My son is a Pre-k student, currently attending this school, and his teacher Mrs.Richardson and Teachers Aid Mrs. Pacheco are amazing! Because it was my sons first year ever attending school he was nervous and difficult for mysef as well, but with these two wonderful, patient, teachers made him so comfortable, he now interacts with his classmates and has opened up greatly. He writes his first and last name and has excelled academically so much, I am so proud of him. Thank you Mrs. Richardson and Mrs. Pacheco!

My daughter is currently attending this school. This school in an urban setting; but I will say that the prinicpal has helped my daughter a great deal and she really cares about each student!!!

Last modified McKinley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.