PK-8 & Ungraded
Newark, NJ

Posted May 14, 2013
My School is GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER/BRUCE STREET SCHOOL. What do I like about the school? The people! Their dedication in regards educating our children. I LOVE their spirit of innovation, willingness to listen and give voice to parents & scholars. I LOVE their desire to connect holistically with the community. Their inclusive vision to see each family, each household in attendance at GWC/BSS & beyond as family. Their focus is on motivating everyone to 'value' education. And this is only part of what they do that I love & admire about GWC/BSS!

Posted September 10, 2009

George Washington Carver Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2003

George Washington Carver Elementary School
333 Clinton Pl, Newark, NJ  07112
Last modified George Washington Carver Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Washington Carver Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top