Newark, NJ
Before care: Yes

St. Francis Xavier School 5

Posted June 05, 2012
Excellent school. The staff are professional and the children learn in an environment that is safe and supportive. The teachers and Sr. Clare really work towards providing an environment that is conducive to learning.

Posted May 12, 2010
excellent school with quality education and great school environment

Posted May 09, 2010
Excellent school with a reputation for a quality education as well as a loving environment for the children.

Posted May 08, 2010
St. Francis Xavier is a very good school because, I feel that it has a nurturing enviroment that is good for todays children.

St. Francis Xavier School 5

Posted May 08, 2010
this is a good school for grade pre k to 8th gradersss

Posted April 30, 2010
My daughter is in Pre-K and her excitment to go to school every morning is a reflection of the education received.

Posted April 29, 2010
We love St.Francis Xavier School. St. Francis Xavier has given an excellent foundation to my children

Posted April 29, 2010
we love saint francis because they give my kid a wonderful education to my son

Posted April 29, 2010
i love saint francis my grandson is doing good and he learn very fast because the attention and the small classes

Posted April 29, 2010
St. Francis is an old-fashioned school with great values and educational methods. I am glad I sent both my children to this school who cares so much about its children. I can't imagine ever sending them anywhere else.

St. Francis Xavier School
594 North 7th Street, Newark, NJ  07107
Last modified St. Francis Xavier School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Francis Xavier School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top