The Chad School/The Black Yout 4

Posted August 24, 2005

The Chad School/The Black Yout 5

Posted March 22, 2005
My child has been in the Chad School from the tender age of 3 and now shes and I can't say enough positive things about their academic programs, dedication of the teachers and the discipline that the school has provided my child. I believe that they are an excellent educational institution. My only problem is their lack of financial steadiness. It's a big problem, because each year you have to think about whether or not the school will be in existence instead of looking forward to your child embarking on new learning possibilities.

The Chad School/The Black Yout 4

Posted June 07, 2004
My child is currently attending Chad School. I love how the school is concern with the children's academic & personal best. However, I have a problem with the school's financial issues, which becomes a burden to the parents. Recently the SATs were given and the tuition just so happen to be due the same week, because the tuition was a day late from some parents their child was taken out of class and missed a very crucial test. Now, I do understand their policy with tuition being late, but punish the parent with a late fee...don't dismiss the child from being educated, especially if the account is in good standards and this month's bill is ONE day late. The school needs more financial stability or sponsors involved, this is an on going problem for them.

The Chad School/The Black Yout
308 S 9th Street, Newark, NJ  07103
Last modified The Chad School/The Black Yout is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
The Chad School/The Black Yout Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top