Newark, NJ

Calvary Christian School 5

Posted February 16, 2014
It rocks. There are very nice teachers, cool activities like face painting or the older children helping the preschool children. It is a caring school and I am glad that God has blessed this school to be around for generations. I am proud that I was a former student there for third and fourth grade. Now that I am in a different school I would beg my parents to send me back there.

Calvary Christian School 4

Posted February 07, 2012
My sons have been going to this school for 3 years. I would recommend the school to parents for their children. There is a family oriented environment, and my children are learning.

Calvary Christian School 2

Posted November 01, 2010
This school is not very great. If you are a christian or just want a school with good standards then sure send your child. Academically they aren't where most parents would want them meaning the 6-8 grade have to have spelling,reading, composition, and language on a computer they have no teachers. Also its poor in they way they discipline and they are to well for a child way to strict. Example if your child made a mistake and left her hw home she would get detention. I have learned from experience and they do not listen to what your child has to say.

Calvary Christian School 5

Posted November 19, 2008
CCS provided my son with the essential headstart necessary for academic growth. Currently he is an eight grade honor student. I always reference back to his primary foundation as a contributing factor.

Calvary Christian School
17 Lyons Avenue, Newark, NJ  07112
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Calvary Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top