PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

It rocks. There are very nice teachers, cool activities like face painting or the older children helping the preschool children. It is a caring school and I am glad that God has blessed this school to be around for generations. I am proud that I was a former student there for third and fourth grade. Now that I am in a different school I would beg my parents to send me back there.

My sons have been going to this school for 3 years. I would recommend the school to parents for their children. There is a family oriented environment, and my children are learning.

This school is not very great. If you are a christian or just want a school with good standards then sure send your child. Academically they aren't where most parents would want them meaning the 6-8 grade have to have spelling,reading, composition, and language on a computer they have no teachers. Also its poor in they way they discipline and they are to well for a child way to strict. Example if your child made a mistake and left her hw home she would get detention. I have learned from experience and they do not listen to what your child has to say.

CCS provided my son with the essential headstart necessary for academic growth. Currently he is an eight grade honor student. I always reference back to his primary foundation as a contributing factor.

Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8