Link Community School 4

Posted November 06, 2014
As a student link community school is the best school that I ever went to. Great staffs and students

Posted April 20, 2010
Link taught my child to be a critical thinker! We are sorry that the school did not go past the 8th grade!

Posted June 27, 2009
I attended this school my self its the best . send your child here & they wil have the best opportunities , possible

Posted September 20, 2008
Link is a great school, the teachers provide great instruction, I am very pleased overall, so glad my son was accepted.

Posted September 20, 2008
I am am so glad I made the choice for my son to attend link, on the recommendation of his 6th grade teacher. I am very impressed, the teacher seem to really care and that is very hard to find in the Newark School system.

Posted December 10, 2007
My daughter is in 7th grade at Link and seh is doing very well. The teacher at Link are dedicated to teaching and the schools Core values expectations are excellent.

Link Community School 5

Posted September 21, 2003

Link Community School 5

Posted August 25, 2003
Since my godson entered the 7th grade he has made great improvement in all his grades. The teachers in Link Community are great and very concern with not only my Godson but with all the students. I am so happy that he is in this school because I know that not all the children are so lucky to go to good schools and really have teachers that care. Keep up the Good Work! Good luck in this coming year!

Link Community School