Posted June 22, 2005
My son attend The Chad School from the time he was in Kindergarten thru third grade. We recently transferred him to a public school in our area and because he wasn't well prepared at Chad School in third grade, fourth grade was extremely difficult and unfortunately, he now has to repeat the fourth grade. The teachers give too much homework and not enough class structure, they focus too much on discipline and not enough on building a child's self-esteem. They have a very strong focus on African culture which is fine, but should also focus on current day events and social studies. Its' original concept was great, but due to lack of funds and qualified teachers, their focus has shifted. I would not recommend this school to anyone. They should consider closing the lower grade school as well.

Posted February 17, 2005

Chad Science Academy 1

Posted January 12, 2005
- a former student
I attended the Chad Science Academy and i feel as though it was a waste of my parents money and my future. I wasted 2 years. They lack resources and materials as well a qualified teaching staff. For all the money they require I should have been learning more advance work than 3+3.CSA did nothing for me and i do not recommend them to anyone.

Chad Science Academy 3

Posted October 28, 2004

Posted August 27, 2004
- a former student
My child attended this school, the school in general has a great hopes and dreams for the students, but lack extremley in resources and needed materials to help reach the goals of a majority of the classes. Fund-raising is needed because the school need to pay staff on time, and buy equipment and materials for lessons.

Chad Science Academy 5