Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted March 02, 2016
My child has attended RTA SNA Campus since Kindergarten & is about to graduate this year. The school, curriculum, and staff are wonderful. Her time at the school has helped to prepare her for all of the opportunities and challenges that await her ahead. We have been very pleased with our experiences over the past 9 years.

Posted June 25, 2014
Robert Treat Academy provides an excellent academic environment for your child to learn grow and thrive. My son just finished his Kindergarten year at the central campus and has grown by leaps and bounds during this time. The curriculum is challenging and rigorous, but pushes students to excel. My husband and I are both grateful for the friendly living staff and school culture. We would definitely recommend this school.

Robert Treat Academy Charter School 3

Posted February 25, 2014
It is okay i mean like it is strict i know that from experience but it is average education it is a charter school but that just means more days in school

Posted November 08, 2013
Robert Treat Academy is a great school, my son has learned so much.The teachers communicate with you all the time about you child. They are always joyful.

Robert Treat Academy Charter School 4

Posted August 24, 2013
My daughters attend Robert Treat Academy in Newark, NJ. What I think others should know is the willingness of the Staff and Teachers to help our child achieve greatness. The teachers do not hesitate to give extra help when needed. They always keep the lines of communication open and work together with parents.

Posted July 31, 2013
This school is great for educational learning, lots of homework, and classwork to challenge the minds of are youth. As I do see a lot of parents talking about physical activities, we need to remember that IVY League schools are known for there educational programs, and not physical programs. When you apply for the lottery, you notice there is no real area to do physical activities, so I really don't know why people would complain about this. It's a free education that you would not get in the Newark Public School System, so I don't see what's the problem. There are many that would love to take those places of the people who are complaining about this school. Remember that!

Posted May 30, 2013
Burch Charter School of Excellence is the best school in Irvington in NJ but now i prefer my child to continue her middle school education in Robert Treat Academy

Robert Treat Academy Charter School 1

Posted March 18, 2012
RTA is a good school but is lacking in social and physical activities for students. The ASK test and good grades are torturing kids to succeed and they have no time to anything else. 11 months of school is also TOO much, besides that I am happy with RTA.

Robert Treat Academy Charter School 3

Posted February 07, 2012
As a parent of 2 students at RTA I am happy about the academic school but I completely disagree with Saturday classes and mediation class and the kids have no time to be a KId. if you concerning putting your kids there pay attention to the RULES of the school. They can't socialize with their pears and they have no time for anything not related to school. I am a frustrated parent and I feel sorry for my kids and as soon as I have a chance Ill move out of Newark and look for another school. Unfortunately the good grades is a priority in order to get more funds for the school and the children pay a high price in keeping that up.

Robert Treat Academy Charter School 4

Posted July 18, 2011
I am happy with the level of education at the school. I think they need more activities for the kids (after care) and more breaks during the long day. Trips to the playground they built can't hurt either. The kids need a balance in the day of learning and release of energy. In my opinion they focus too much on test scores sometimes to the detriment of the students.

Robert Treat Academy Charter School
443 Clifton Avenue, Newark, NJ  07104
Last modified Robert Treat Academy Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.