Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The values taught at this school are values I carried on through high school & beyond. Now in my 20s, those same values I instill into my nephews.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The best crop of teachers I've had!

My child has attended RTA SNA Campus since Kindergarten & is about to graduate this year. The school, curriculum, and staff are wonderful. Her time at the school has helped to prepare her for all of the opportunities and challenges that await her ahead. We have been very pleased with our experiences over the past 9 years.

Robert Treat Academy provides an excellent academic environment for your child to learn grow and thrive. My son just finished his Kindergarten year at the central campus and has grown by leaps and bounds during this time. The curriculum is challenging and rigorous, but pushes students to excel. My husband and I are both grateful for the friendly living staff and school culture. We would definitely recommend this school.

It is okay i mean like it is strict i know that from experience but it is average education it is a charter school but that just means more days in school

Robert Treat Academy is a great school, my son has learned so much.The teachers communicate with you all the time about you child. They are always joyful.

My daughters attend Robert Treat Academy in Newark, NJ. What I think others should know is the willingness of the Staff and Teachers to help our child achieve greatness. The teachers do not hesitate to give extra help when needed. They always keep the lines of communication open and work together with parents.

This school is great for educational learning, lots of homework, and classwork to challenge the minds of are youth. As I do see a lot of parents talking about physical activities, we need to remember that IVY League schools are known for there educational programs, and not physical programs. When you apply for the lottery, you notice there is no real area to do physical activities, so I really don't know why people would complain about this. It's a free education that you would not get in the Newark Public School System, so I don't see what's the problem. There are many that would love to take those places of the people who are complaining about this school. Remember that!

Burch Charter School of Excellence is the best school in Irvington in NJ but now i prefer my child to continue her middle school education in Robert Treat Academy

RTA is a good school but is lacking in social and physical activities for students. The ASK test and good grades are torturing kids to succeed and they have no time to anything else. 11 months of school is also TOO much, besides that I am happy with RTA.

Last modified Robert Treat Academy Charter School is a Charter school