PK-8 & Ungraded
Newark, NJ

Ivy Hill Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2014
THIS IS MY SON 1ST YEAR IN IVY HILL SCHOOL. HE'S IN THE 5TH GRADE AND I MUST SAY THAT THE CURRICULUM IS HORRIBLE!!!! I WILL NOT PUT HIM BACK IN THERE FOR HIS 6TH GRADE YEAR!

Posted February 09, 2014
This school is a very excellent school. We have alwayed reached the benchmark. But Cami Anderson wants to shut our school and turn it to a charter school. She says she wants to make the nps schools better but there are other failing charter schools. Now her people suspend Mrs. Brown the principal and the PTO president in jail for charges that he hasn't done. Remember Cami Anderson, you can not shut us up. You would have to take everyone down !!!!!!!!!!

Ivy Hill Elementary School 4

Posted March 30, 2011
I am very pleased with Ivy Hill Elementary. The teachers and administration are very approachable. The children are taught and cared for very well. I have even compared my children's homework to that of a friend's child attending charter school and it is comparable. They are certainly educating our children well in a clean and respectful environment and I appreciate that greatly.

Posted November 25, 2009
At first I was a lil upset that my son was not selected to attend charter school. I did not think the newark public school system would be that great. Ivy Hill has proved my wrong. The school is great. My son is in Kindergaten and is reading and writing stories, he's even learning to play the ukulele. The school is clean and the teachers are proffessional.

Posted May 30, 2009
this is a great school of education and sports this is a 2 year school and have won 2 strait champion chips

Ivy Hill Elementary School
107 Ivy Street, Newark, NJ  07106
Last modified Ivy Hill Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ivy Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top